XVI & VII Countdown Colorways...Just so you know

Even though I like both shoes, if someone tries to unload a pair of DS OG XVI's, I'm all over it (given that theprice doesn't exceed $155
wink.gif
)

black xvi's are GARBAGE. i dont know where to start with that shoe.

that vii better have the multi colored tongue or else it aint the hares...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

black xvi's are GARBAGE. i dont know where to start with that shoe.

that vii better have the multi colored tongue or else it aint the hares...

I disagree, I 'm actually looking forward to the XVIs almost as much as the Hares.
Speaking of which, the Hares better have multi-colored tounge

Lets hope they change the rubber compound on the black red 16 to the one used on the navy 16.

Black red 16 SUCKS on court cause the traction is piss poor. Every other color 16 uses a different material, making them very good for ball.

FINGERS ARE CROSSED!!

this pack is gonna be tight!!! i know ere 1 28 and over are feening for the Hare's....for those of you who like the 16's im not gonnaknock your hustle...if you like em by all means if any of you who where a sz 8 wanna split the pack holla @ me!

Well..........There goes more of my money to JB. So for now I'm sold on the III/XX, XI/XII, and this pack

If the Hares have the multi-colored tongue, I'm in.

The XVI's are just so damn fantastic.

multi colored tounge should be there from what ive heard. i will get the xx3's and then this pack. im slowing down on collecting because im in search of agood whip.

This is gonna b a mus have pack 4 me cuz I never had either colorway of these 2 sigs..... does anyone kno if all the boxes 4 each countdown is gonna b the sameI think it'll b kinda cool 2 have different boxes wit different meanings and significance for each one

I think this is the hottest pack that mobody really talks about...hares are official and IMO the XVI is one the cleanest

Back
Top Bottom