XVI & VII Countdown Colorways...Just so you know

Nice pack, quick question though. I may be too early, but does anyone know how hard it will be to get these packs in the larger sizes, say a sz. 15??? Baby J,Po, JM... anybody care to weigh in on this??

Copping for sure...well all of them at that!
roll.gif

I think these packages are scams. I mean, out of all the possible packages, I would only want BOTH shoes in the 11 and 12 package. In this package I only wantthe 16's, in the 10 and 13 pack, only the 13's. Anyone agree with me on this? I'm bout to put up an extra $300-$600 just to buy the ONE pair I wantoutta the package. I'd be better off buying 3 or 4 jordans that I've always wanted like the black and red 16's, playoff 13's, etc. onlineindividually on flight club. They should release them individually.

wow 2 of my fav jordans of all time i already have2 pair of 16's that are in ok condition now the hares my all time fav shoe. good thing i did not buy theog's

^^I won't flame you. Any other VII's, then yeah. But the Bred XVI's are better than the Hares to me. Heck, even the Cherrywoods are better IMO.

wen the XVI came out i was in middle skool so im def coppin this package, best one after the XI/XII imo

You know what this really is a solid pack......

The XVIs are OG and a popular shoe and the Hares are something that people have been screaming for for years.....

Not bad JB, Not bad at all........

I sincerely hope JB does the Hare 7's right and make them closer to the OG. Chances are they won't because those sample pics taken a few years backlook atrocious IMO.
sick.gif
I hate the darker suede sample on those when I used to own an OG pair when I was a kid in a size 7 and the suede was light. The shoeitself is beautiful and one of my grails so they need to make this work.

As for the 16's, I never owned a pair but I regret it so I will definitely look forward to having them.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom