XVI's from the Countdown pack

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by a12ware89

via Marqueesole.com

OK, Im sold...

kobe-pose-large.jpg
Yes .... Official Joints. These had to be one of the most comfortable Jordan's ever IMO

Black/red XVIs are probably the most underrated jordan in their entire line, outside of MAYBE black red XIXs

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Black/red XVIs are probably the most underrated jordan in their entire line, outside of MAYBE black red XIXs

How can you compare the XVIs to the XIXs?

Such a beautiful shoe, I hope the Hares are almost identical to the OG's.............. I know the shape will be off but hopefully they will come throughwith the rest

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

but whats goood wit that JORDAN on the sole...why isnt it noticable?

side16-02a.gif

should be more like this^^^^^^^^^^
nike had to mess it up some how but a good job on these for the most part

Originally Posted by MrChery

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

but whats goood wit that JORDAN on the sole...why isnt it noticable?

side16-02a.gif

should be more like this^^^^^^^^^^
nike had to mess it up some how but a good job on these for the most part
What isnt noticable ? The soles look the same to me. Someone help me out.

^^^
maybe they are overwhelmed and overjoyed over the fact that THESE are coming out again and they really don't care since it's just a forum and in theend of the day only opinions come to a draw ?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

gs?

i hope they come with the gaitors this is one pack im looking forward to copping
Why wouldn't they come without the gators? its apart of the shoe ofcourse it will.

Leather looks slightly differ from OG, nonetheless, looks dead on! Would've been nice to get the 16's with the blue in the sole..

Those look nice! Let's hope this is how it'll really look when they get released...

I've been waiting on some XVI's for so long, ever since I got my cherrywoods on June 2nd 2001, yea it's been that long.

I had to sign a contract with my mom to pay her back the full $170.84 that it cost me to get them from footaction.com and I worked ALL SUMMER to pay herback(and threw in a extra $10 because I was so happy).
They came just in time for my last day of middle school, never been happier with a pair of shoes.

I wanted every pair of XVI's but the gingers ever since(I REALLY want some white/red lows with a clear sole, BAD, and I STILL haven't fully gotten overnot being able to get them). I think I may love the XVI's more than the XII's and XIII's.

Great memories, I still break out my cherrywoods just cause eventhough they're too small. June can't come soon enough.

Newer pics make me think about copping x2. XVI has everything a Jordan head could want, visible Air, clear soles, patent toe. I thought the XX3 should haveutilized those things as well, not that I'm disappointed with the XX3's.

Back
Top Bottom