XVI's from the Countdown pack

nice!!!!
pimp.gif

now lets see these hares

Originally Posted by D1Hopeful

The leather on these are a joke! Thanks JB for another Half-Assed job.

indifferent.gif

can you wait till you see how supple da leather actually is....cuz it looks fine to me

Originally Posted by DJ236

^Some people on NT just can never be satisfied...SMH

Cosign!!! They will find anything to complain about even though there is nothin wrong
smh.gif
........Just give JB credit where credit is due

How does homie know how the leather is? When mines clear customs, I'll let you fellas know what I think about the leather!

Originally Posted by heat23

How does homie know how the leather is? When mines clear customs, I'll let you fellas know what I think about the leather!
To heat23,

You sound as if you werent around when these first came out to know that the leather used in the OG gaitors was supreme to any leather JB used at the time.And look at your arrogant comeback. Come talk to me once you take your own pictures with your own shoes.
wink.gif

D1Hopeful wrote:
heat23 wrote:
To heat23,

You sound as if you werent around when these first came out to know that the leather used in the OG gaitors was supreme to any leather JB used at the time. And look at your arrogant comeback. Come talk to me once you take your own pictures with your own shoes.
wink.gif

You right, they're not my shoes when the pix are taken, but they are mines 3 days later. 3 months before you whiff your's.
wink.gif

You thought that was a comeback? Why would I try to "comeback" at you? [Kobe]Who are you?[Kobe]

We're not talking about O.G's (Which I had no problem with) and I'm not saying the leather will be good. What I'm saying is, "How doeshomie know how the leather is ?" Can you feel the leather with your eyes? If you can, then I apologize .
wink.gif

the soles are ridiculous! these will not be worn; the box will be silica packed up!

Back
Top Bottom