XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

318376-161 Jordan XX3 QS White/Varsity Red. Launches May 31. $185. Men's only, sizes 8.5 - 13.
All white upper with red midsole and wrapping forefoot support area and toe cap; white outsole. Very clean. No pix, sorry.
Very limited pair.

Looking VERY forward to some white/red XX3s! This basically made my day, but I know it going to be a mf'er getting them.

i hope its not to limited
grin.gif
, but if i can get my hands on them then itsan easy cop

If it was a quickstrike, then why would it be listed on the release dates ahead of time?

Anyway, they better be available like the All-Star XX3's.

like spoon, im still mad about the titaniums too. i hope 'very' limited doesn't mean 'extremely' limited

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

How is a quickstrike when pictures of them have been floating around for months?
the pictures we've seen are not actual pictures..they are just screenshots from the dvd

Why is the size run only 8.5-13? Don't the mens sizes run from 7 and up? They made all the other XX3 in 7 and up

Originally Posted by Wozman23

like spoon, im still mad about the titaniums too. i hope 'very' limited doesn't mean 'extremely' limited

co-sign on both counts! I better be able to at least get these, instead. Like John23 said, they made the best colorway limited????

Black/red ones would be the ULTIMATE, tho.

Back
Top Bottom