XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

No doubt, it's a very clean looking shoe and if I can get my hands on a pair or 2 I most definitely will. But I still think the timing of this release isjust awful!
sick.gif

Why don't they drop this shoe around a pack that they know will have a luke warm reception like the 8/15 pack? Buncha unintelligible morons over at thatcompany.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

limited jordans make me happy in the pants

Then youre wack. Its cool to 15 year olds maybe who dont know s hit. Other than that its a wack concept especially for ill shoes that we all want.

these look phat.
i coped them black/v.red/stealths xx3s so im gonna pass on these to see what else the year will offer.

Originally Posted by SomaHC

Then youre wack. Its cool to 15 year olds maybe who dont know s hit. Other than that its a wack concept especially for ill shoes that we all want.
hopefully you dont get a pair so i can laugh at your misfortune. I'm 19

lets hope its not like the first colorway no more staying up in the street for days even thought i did not have to

Exactly... Took the words out of my mouth. I hate hype on an otherwise average shoe. This ones not average but a lot of "Limited" shoesain't that hot especially to get that L word put on it.

hopefully not limited so plenty to go around
i thought the amount of all star xx3s was good

wanted two pair of these and was hoping they would do that limited nonsense to these.......oh well gotta go for tha gusto

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Any chance JB will ever again release shoes that we can actually walk into a store and buy? I understand its a new way of thinking, but maybe they could actually make enough pairs of sneakers so customers can purchase them?

Noooooo, that wouldn't make any sense!
maybe you could take some of that lawyer money to Flight Club NY
happy.gif
The day I line your pockets with my hard earned money so that I can own a sneaker is the day I lose respect for myself.

Any chance JB will ever again release shoes that we can actually walk into a store and buy? I understand its a new way of thinking, but maybe they could actually make enough pairs of sneakers so customers can purchase them?

Noooooo, that wouldn't make any sense!
maybe you could take some of that lawyer money to Flight Club NY
happy.gif
The day I line your pockets with my hard earned money so that I can own a sneaker is the day I lose respect for myself.

kaneklapqo6.gif

hopefully you dont get a pair so i can laugh at your misfortune. I'm 19
I don't know who you think you are, but 19 doesn't make you grown. You're still a kid in my eyes. I don't know what your problem is,but every reply I see you write is either an arrogant or degrading statement towards another person. You need to chill with the responses. Before you shootback with some nonsense at me you should probably look in the mirror and realize I'm not the only who feels this way.

Also it seems like you work @ HOH. That doesn't make you cooler than anybody else. If you lived out in the boonies like some other people you wouldn'tbe making some of the dumb statements you've been making. Making things a QS, HS, or whatever doesn't make a shoe any better.

The vast majority of shoes that real shoe collectors consider their grails were released as a GR, not some stupid limited crap. Think about that.

Originally Posted by abernja

The vast majority of shoes that real shoe collectors consider their grails were released as a GR, not some stupid limited crap. Think about that.

well put...a hot shoe should only be hard to get because it's a hot shoe that a lotta people end up buying, not because the shoe is released in smallnumbers

Also it seems like you work @ HOH. That doesn't make you cooler than anybody else
he doesnt work there, but he locks it down with me. Still his responses are really really corny. Campout please, I'm begging you, stop being ameanie...

Back
Top Bottom