XX3Blue (Motor Racing Team Inspired)

Originally Posted by jasonfrag

Also chucked out a pair of the 6 rings for us to see.

In your opinion, how did the 6 rings look? How do they compare to Dub-Zeroes or Spiz'ikes?

Did the Carmines he showed you have Nike Air on the back or the Jumpman like we already saw in the sample pics?

You guys should have figured as much with the QS VI....

I have yet to see the VII but I do hear it is quite the "disaster" indeed.

Hi all, Gentry was at a Conference for my company and showed us a sample of a XX3 in the blue that the Bikes are painted for MJ's Bike Team. Does anyone here have any info on them as he was wasn't sharing?

Wait is the bike team XX3 just for the team or are they releasing???

Originally Posted by ijapino

He also unveiled the Olympic VII for August, definitely nothing like the OG, totally different concept. It was inspired by Barcelona as well as the Dream Team.
Oh God, please don't tell me these are a reality....

looks like a clown puked over them
sick.gif

^^I really hope those VII's are a joke, those are disastrous.

Anyway, I'm not lookin' forward to anything this year really, I'm just gonna up my collection with the old shoes. The only new joints I want arethe 6/17, 7/16, and the 11/12...that's it.

I didn't get a long look at the 6 rings but I do know I didn't hate them instantly. I did that with the other 2. They could be ok but as a purist Iwish they'd use the combined parts to just make more of the actual models.

I don't have any extra info about the blue xx3's but sincerely hope they release, that metallic blue looks awesome on this shoe.

The vii's will be a very easy pass for me.

The carmines looked just like the samples and I personally don't care if they have Air or the Jumpman on the back, they look sweet, to pass on these due toa word would be a silly thing to do IMO.

^ So were the XX3's mostly white with a blue "cage"? Or were they actually all blue?

Originally Posted by ijapino

He also unveiled the Olympic VII for August, definitely nothing like the OG, totally different concept. It was inspired by Barcelona as well as the Dream Team.
Oh God, please don't tell me these are a reality....
^ agreed, but it's seeming more and more like a reality with every new piece of info we are getting.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

don't ruin the olys... those are my favorite jordans

word

Olympic VII are not my grails but my fav. J's of all time...my pair has been worn so many times but i still keep those babies fresh and those are theONLY pair i'd consider copping a 2nd of

don't do it JB...
tired.gif

Hi all, Gentry was at a Conference for my company and showed us a sample of a XX3 in the blue that the Bikes are painted for MJ's Bike Team. Does anyone here have any info on them as he was wasn't sharing?

We weren't allowed to take pics, sorry but the XX3's looked sweet.

I also was lucky enough to get a novelty XX# ball in the limited box numbered 6/2323, also very sweet.
Sounds interesting...thanks for the info...just a quick question...since you weren't able to take pictures..could we at least get a PS of theXX3's or something?
roll.gif
Hey I'm reaching here...anything would beappreciated and I think alot of people would agree as well.

Jason! How's things? Are you still in WA? Same company? Was Gentry in WA or were you travelling?

Regarding the Olympic (but bear in mind that I haven't actually seen them) consider this: It seems quite common that when a Nike product is covered in apattern, the catalog pic will show the pattern but not to scale on the shoe. In many cases the pattern is more like the actual size it will be on the finalproduct even though the picture is tiny compared to a real shoe. So if that pic is real then keep in mind that although that picture looks like a mess it isprobably very, very different to the final product. The final product would probably have lots of small colorful pictures
all over it rather than the elements being so big on the shoe.

I'm still guessing it's gonna be hideous. Ironically Tinker wanted to do louder colors or patterns on the OG VII's but his ideas were rejected.

I've heard about the shoe as well. Haven't seen them. QS/Limited/Urban release. Colorful, the source said nice, but if that's them the source waswrong

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom