XX3Blue (Motor Racing Team Inspired)

lol the pics ijapino posted. It looks so fakeee! i hope they come out nice however,i like 7s.

as far as the 23s, you have my attention

Originally Posted by Air Elijah

The final product would probably have lots of small colorful pictures all over it rather than the elements being so big on the shoe.
That doesn't really make it any less of a disaster to me. Thanks for the info tho.

sick.gif
...the XX3s sound good though

Hey Nige, how are you? I'm still with the same company, just in Brisbane now. From what I saw the print was more to the back of the shoe with a lot ofcolour around the heel.

I forgot earlier but Gentry also showed us a sample of the Blk/Blue iii/AF1 fusion, it got a lot of oohs and aahs from the crowd. The max air unit in the heelwas a see-through blue which looked really cool against light.

We were also shown a sample of the Blk xx/AF1 fusion. It had the velcro strap in Blk and actually looked pretty good. It was a low as well.

As for doing a PS, if I tried that the xx3 would probably look worse than the "oly vii" so I won't even try to go there.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by jasonfrag

He also unveiled the Olympic VII for August, definitely nothing like the OG, totally different concept. It was inspired by Barcelona as well as the Dream Team.
Oh God, please don't tell me these are a reality....
smh.gif

Gentry must've been drunk and shopping on cankicks when he tought of this idea

roll.gif
roll.gif
Upon first glance I was completely oblivious to the fact that this atrociouscolor way might actually be a legitimate release. But in all seriousness
smh.gif
whoever came up with these needs to be fired. They are terrible.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Dear God,

Long time, no talk. Please oh Lord give me a sign that these bastardized sounding Jordan VIIs will not be the Jordan 7 in the Jordan 16/7 Countdown Pack, but rather the "Hare" Jordan 7 or any other OG colored Jordan 7.

Amen.
Dear halfyhalf, Your prayer is anwsered as i confirmed the colorways in that package a LONG time ago. There will be no changes with that package as far as i know. PO
amen to that brah..whew that was a close one..keep em limted JB(OLY Vll's) cause i dont think i can take it if i see em oneverybody(hypebeast's)..but thanks for the info jasonfrag..

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by jasonfrag

He also unveiled the Olympic VII for August, definitely nothing like the OG, totally different concept. It was inspired by Barcelona as well as the Dream Team.

I think i just threw up in my mouth....yep .... i did....what the hell is this trash!!!!!!! this is supposedly an anniversary of the jordan shoe and youdo this.....that like punching your mother in the face on her 80th birthday........

In the new Sole the Jordan Motorsports bike looks light blue to me and it also says there is a team only Jordan V to match it

hmmm these 23s seem intriguing, if you ask me it sounds like the speculated 23s in royal blue and black , my reason being is because if they are moto sportthey will definiately be limited. Also the moto sport 4s were blue and black. And just btw those 7s are pure garbage.

if the motorsport xx3 uses the same colorway as the motorsport fours, i will line up and camp out for a year if i have to.

Jason, I know it's a bit of a stretch, but were these the "motorsport" XX3's you speak of?
2ahclnb.jpg

I know they look navy in the picture, but maybe the lighting was bad or they decided to lighten the shade of the blue from this sample. Basically, do theseresemble the ones you saw at all? Just trying to get a feel for what they look like. Any and all help is appreciated!

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

woah...those "Olympic" VII's were for real and not a fan's MS Paint aspiration?

laugh.gif

Nick... you don't remember seeing those. VII's Inspired by Picasso..

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

if the motorsport xx3 uses the same colorway as the motorsport fours, i will line up and camp out for a year if i have to.
Say hello to JB's target market for their new direction

Rockdeep...
[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Man...for all the folks who DON"T get this Carolina Colorway... Just know you will have some better colors to choose from. Trust me. And you won't have to worry about finding a store that has ONE shoe in your size.

Patience....

Patience...
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Is it safe to say that your quote still stands?

Man hopefully those VIIs don't actually come out wit all those busy colors... wish they wud jus drop it in the colorway of the usa uni's but basicconcepts isn't the style 4 JB now a days

I seriously thought that catalog pic was someones idea of a ps joke. The fact that this would be approved however is the real joke. %!# ???

Watch this video with Gentry talking about future releases in Kicks101. Look out for the 5:12 mark there is a flash of the VII's

Back
Top Bottom