XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

I can honestly says that these are the last Jordans since the XIV, that I liked at first sight. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Quote:
They're also the first Air Jordan designed by D'Wayne Edwards.

And hopefully the last. XXs > XXIs.

But you never know, those could be pics of wear-test samples, like the previous models weve seen where they are using a somewhat plain upper with some features to test the cushioning technology. Like the Lebron IIIs when they first appeard on NT. But that could just be wishful thinking.
"We didn't land on the rock, we move the rock!

maybe somebody said it and im not going to read through all the pages but....

These are the RBK Answer 8.5s

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

JB PLEASE TAKE MORE TIME ON THESE, PLEASE!!!!

these r soo ugly, they should call them the jordan X reebok X AND1 X Shaq

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

FS/FT: 2k4 LASER & SAMPLE DUNK & PE's

e-mail: [email protected] or AOL: Ferrari6888

I like them so far...if they make some nice colorways they will look decent.

But for some reason

these
103492844.jpg

remind me of these
sprtBasketballNike_Air_Afterburner_Flight.jpg

:\
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the pics by the way
[/b]​

since G unit and reebok took jordan models ....JB is trying to take reebok models????
For Sale::
Air jordan 14 low black/royal sz 10.5....DS----Accepting Offers----

first off thanks to GetHigh420 and Team Whit Eboy for the pics

second, my first impression was a ATR / AND1 / XVII mix

third, right now im like :\
ohwell.gif

fourth, im sure once we see better pics with all of the features they will be :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

fifth, its like this every year, just about everyone gives their :x
sick.gif
, :\
ohwell.gif
, and |I
tired.gif
, but come the first week of Feb. most people will be :pimp:
pimp.gif
and :smokin
smokin.gif

Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

I didn't expect pictures to be shown this early, thanks for whoever was responsible for them.

This shoe isn't as bad as I expected. From a first glance it looks boring, and plain, but when I looked over at all the angles I realized that with a few minor additions this shoe would look great.

I like the sole a lot. The fact that most of it is covered in a herringbone pattern (from the looks of it, I could be wrong) means that traction is going to be great. I like the fact that I.P.S is used, but not overused as I felt it was with the XX's. Also the pods look like they are clear which is a good asthetic addition.

The shoe itself does remind me of a lot of other brand's footwear (Reebok's ATR line, and the Iverson line come to mind) but it still has something that seperates it from them.

I know most of the people on NT don't like ankle straps, or lace covers but in my opinion this shoe would benefit a lot from a cover. I know there should be some sort of a cover, and I hope it makes the shoe look better. The visible laces seem to be the major factor in the resembelance to other products such as the ATR line.

I think that with a lace cover, a visible Jumpman on the Upper, different colorways, and good marketing skills this shoe could be something special.

thanks for the pix!

at least they'll be easy to customize in to PE's.
He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

For SALE: Bandaids Sz 10. $95 shipped via FedEx overnight. EzInbox Me.

maybe hes frauding us......tose might be and 1s it looks liek he blurred sumthing out :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.
-Michael Jordan

SMH @ Niketalk.

First you didn't like the "laser", "shroud", "straps".

Now Jordan Brand gives you an good looking, interesting shoe and now it's too "basic".

SMH.

I can't wait to see this shoe in a black colorway.

[/b]

Thanks for the pics... Put me down for thinking of an RBK shoe. It's still early. I like the the basis, but if needs a little sumthin yet. The area near the heel and the middle of the shoe is plain, needs sumthin there, we'll see....out
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

Those pics make them look like the Work'm. Personally, I don't see any resemblance to the Afterburner. The XXI look very plain, but in person that might benefit them. Thankfully they don't have unsightly straps, patent (which has not been used correctly lately), or an overdose of laser. Shoes with gimmicks never grow on me, but shoes with a more classic approach to the design usually do.
WANTED IN SIZE 10/10.5
>Nike Zoom Flight 95 (any color)
>Nike Flight Five (any color)

meh, im not sure what to think, on one hand i love the fact that there is no lace cover but then again, i hate the fact that it looks like some team jordan shoe.....oh well, give it some time guys, these things must develope

they will grow on me

in' on how I'm feelin' might be wheelin' the truck
Either way the chicks still on my nuts[/b]

Back
Top Bottom