XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

Quote:
maybe hes frauding us......tose might be and 1s it looks liek he blurred sumthing out

their blurring out the serial number that represents which person/people seen this sample shoe
Free Butter! He is DTW's Own
Inner-City Born-Inner City Bred

Ill make my decision when the shoe is finished and there are better pics. :smile:
smile.gif

PP30 has the JUICE!

Quote:
seriously looks like and1/reebok/ AJ 17's/14's

14's? i dont see it :nerd:
nerd.gif

ill wait for better pics but i dont buy too many j's anyway.
"And Na, I ain't get shot up a whole bunch of times, or make up stuff in a whole bunch of lines, and I ain't animated like say a Busta Rhymes, but the real things you get when you bust down my lines, add that to the fact I went plat a bunch off times, times that by my influence on pop culture, I'm supposed to be #1 on everybody list, we'll see what happens when I no longer exist" Jay-Z

not bad, maybe they'll grow on me ............. over time
Watchin' ya through my rearview .....

Like everyone has said already, mad ATR feel going on. And like said before, the majority of members are gonna :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
now, then start 17 different posts the week leading up about "How many pairs you gonna cop" or "What to wear with XXI" (Insert Vick jersey here).

I'm just glad we got to see the pics, & hopefully nobody at Nike/JB gets guillotined this time around. I've never been a fan of D'Wayne's designs, & that feeling hasn't changed a bit.

Bring back Wilson Smith - 2 most underrated models in the entire line :pimp:
pimp.gif
|I
tired.gif

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

If you look back at the post of the first look at the XX's everyone was disgusted and now a lot of people like them. This is a prototype sample, not a final version. And it doesn't look like full length IPS so it's probably going to be an IPS Zoom Air blend. This has a lot of potential and I like the lines on the side that look like the 2's. However still can't pass judgement good or bad until I see them more detailed.
OG XII Whi/Blk/Taxi sz 9 FS or FT

AIM: xSavage1x

those look not bad...maybe in a better quality pic or colorway...
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

Quote:
Wow, i waited to see this? Look like junk. Will not cop the way things look.

yeah, and when they drop, you'll be the first to cop. get real.
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

at first i thought the xx's looked horrible but they grew on me...maybe these will grow on me too :\
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the pics. If it gets a jumpman on it and some more detailing I'll pick'em up.
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11 & easy3000​

not my flavor...but didnt the majority or us hate 20s the first time we saw them???? :smile:
smile.gif

halo 2 gamertag-papa fresh916

i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

their okay....doesnt look like anything w/ any astonishing technology though

neither good or bad feelings for these
still hafta see more pics

wuts w/ the blotched out spots though?
<<<this really works!

Not too bad. I'm sure it'll take awhile to grow on me, but they don't gross me out or anything. Definitely not as negative a reaction as I had with the XX (which I now love bigtime).

They kind of remind me of a mix of XVIII and XIV. Definitely want to see clearer pics, but I'm happy that I'm not completely dissapointed...yet.
"This aint no time to be teachin' nobody no lesson"
Curtis Gates, RIP

D. Edwards frequents kicksguide... maybe he should get some ideas from the renderings there

~ Dre ~

95% of those who are hatin now will be lined up on release day...you would think after it happened the same way like 8 times before some of you would start ta catch on :nerd:
nerd.gif

Anyway, i reserve my judgement til i see better pics and learn more about the replacement insoles.

Even if they end up UGLY i'd get them if they outperformed all other jordans(which i guess is a possibility).

Either way thanks whit eboy and thanks jordan for the NORMAL lacin system.

I really like the fact that this looks like a SHOE and not like some weird, futuristic design cramped into a shoe.

I've always been a fan of simple designs that still stand out.
Take the XII's. When I first saw them back then in the 90's, I thought the design was just really, really simple with the white upper and the black sole, but the way it was applied to the shoe, it looked like no other.

So, I'm just glad we're seeing a rather simple design here.
Some of you may call it conservative, but imagine what a "innovative" shoe after the XX's would have looked like?? :\
ohwell.gif

I'm sure the folks behind the XXI will add some twists to the shoe, so once you see it in person, it won't look THAT plain as it may seem now.

BTW: I'm also glad that there's no lace cover or ankle strap or whatever ...

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (Last Update: March 13 2005)

Can't really say anything about these yet til I see better pics. I will save judgement until we get actual Footlocker/Eastbay or Nike pics.
S-E-V-I-L-L-E from the D be the 1 & only

Back
Top Bottom