XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

Quote:
Also, this will be my last post as far as info/pics are concerned.

Thanks for all the info over the last little while. Hopefully somebody steps up with their info and drops hints from time to time now that you and ekin won't be posting info anymore...

is that a jumpman in the clear heel? and 175???? i dunno bout these
FS:
XIII red/black size 9.5 DS
XVII red/white VVNDS 11

No lace cover!

:smokin
smokin.gif

I can't wait to get a pair.

:wow:
eek.gif

Can we get lace toggles?
Icey soles?
a large tongue?

and will these have zoom or will they think of something different

I knew it wouldn't be long before these pics surfaced. More detailed pics are sure to follow.

OBJ015.jpg

Thanks so much for the pics.

NT does it again... what was that about these being a secret until August or LATER?

Like many people, I hoped for something a little better once I saw the pleasing silhouette, but I'm not that disappointed by these.

Yeah, parts of the ankle area brought the Reebok ATR to mind, but the shoe is already looking better to me than the 18 or the 19.

It's one of the better Jordans in recent memory.

It has a classic look to it without being a complete rehash of older Jordans and with the interchangeable insole, it has some innovation to it as well.

At this stage, I'm pleased with the product and I look forward to seeing it IMPROVE as it's polished through the months leading up to production.

As anyone who remembers the XVIII weartests will tell you, sometimes a few tweaks can make a WORLD of difference. This is obviously a very small, grainy picture of an early sample. It's only going to get better from here out.

Good points Meth...and........

Quote:
these are not the jordan XXi cant be, he marks out the signs in the shoe. i doubt it

He marked out the sample #........Keep doubtin...maybe pay more attention on this site on who posts what!

thanks for the pics, so far im not really feeling them but i said that about the XX's and ended up eventually liking them so we will see when they have better detail pics or in person.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Doesn't look like an Air Jordan type shoe, more like a Team Jordan. I will be getting these. I like how ou can actually see laces, looks like they mighta changed the midsole/sole up a bit.

Wish Tinker woulda designed the XXI's instead of this D'wayne guy.
For Sale: VNDS SpaceJams sz 13, NDS Cements sz 13, NDS IV Midnight Navysz 13, OG V sz 12 white/black/fire-red..email me or check buy/sell.
http://www.myspace.com/airxiii[/b]

Back
Top Bottom