XXI Pics - Brought to you by GetHigh420

If Jordan himself approves this shoe, he's basically saying to the world, I don't care if you guys think it looks like crap, I know you'd still buy it cause it has my name on it, and it's part of my collection.

No... :frown:
frown.gif

Thanks for the pics though

Thanks for the pics. The design has a lot of potential IMO. I actually kinda like it because it's very XVII - esque. However, ankle support looks suspect and overall, the shoe is too plain. I hope this is not the finalized version. Once they add some details, tack on a jumpman and tie up the loose ends both design and performance - wise, I think they are gonna be pretty good.

From those pics, I can say that I'm happy where these are going. Most likely, these aren't the finished product, but so far, so good. I'm am SO GLAD there isn't a lace cover/shroud/strap/ankle thingy on these. SO GLAD!!

These look like good basketball shoes, and as mentioned before, the cut resembles the XVIIs. And that can only be good IMO. I LOVED the XVIIs as far as hooping goes.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

^Well there not...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

pretty wack, the other renderings were hotter and i thought those were wack too
this is a bad sign....
I thought they were going to have a visible computer chip or something.....

now that i've taken a closer look at the pics they look like pictures of pictures. those don't look like pics of the actual shoes. plus i can't see the interchangeable sole that they were talking bout in this design. i seriously doubt this is the XXI
I love living in New Orleans, it's so easy to cop J's

^^^
I've talked to a few people that have confirmed that the shoes in the pic are the XXI.
BUT...........
Maybe Jordan is using these as a decoy. Isn't that what the Dub Zero was originally supposed to be. Wasn't the Dub Zero originally called the Jordan Decoy??

-J-

im excited that we have pics. im not sure what to think, they look clean and i cant wait to see them upclose. they do have a reebok look to them, and the bottoms look like the answer 2s. i dont know, cant wait.

im in love.....

all white w/ red suede= heaven

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

the design just isnt visually appealing to me yet......but im sure wen real detailed pics come out ill love em like i love every other jordan 1-20

MJstillTheOne your drawing > the pics we got so far. :rofl:
roll.gif

I love living in New Orleans, it's so easy to cop J's

good job on the pics... they look kinda funny, but so did the 20s and i actually like those now :smile:
smile.gif
hope theyre a little cheaper than 174.99 though, that kills me right there
---------------------------------
Aim SN: GeRAWRRRd
www.soundclick.com/streetfonetiks

sorta looks like the XVIIs and XVIIIs to me dunno, they dont really look like XXIs after wat the XXs looked like this year :\
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom