XXL freshman freestyle 2013

Welp I aint see a thread about so I made one
Logic
Joey
Soul and bronson went in
I aint see all of em

Logic and Bronson had the best ones. Dot forge about Q and Soul as well.
what do you think of kirko when he was spittin solo

I thought it was wtf my homie thought it was cool

Also trinidad james took the title as worst xxl freestyle

Last edited:
I think if you rap you should be able to freestyle
Now I aint expecting no super sayin bars but at least a decent one

lmaoooooooo first time hearing this
pimp.gif
 that subtle aye saved the freestyle

The sad part is you aren't even expected to freestyle anymore. You're expected to have a few fresh 16's memorized that you can spit when called upon. That's the standard now and even that seems to be too much to ask for. I said it on twitter but I gotta say it again, n's ain't even rhyming no more. Just talking over beats.

The sad part is you aren't even expected to freestyle anymore. You're expected to have a few fresh 16's memorized that you can spit when called upon. That's the standard now and even that seems to be too much to ask for. I said it on twitter but I gotta say it again, n's ain't even rhyming no more. Just talking over beats.

Isn't that sad? This is also in the same boat as battling on wax. Battling and freestyling are some of the foundations of rap, and if people can't respect that, they shouldn't even be involved. But hey, it's 2013, where vets are disrespected and you get laughed at for having substance.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Southern rappers ddon't care about no freestyle ****.. I saw an interview with Future where they asked him about people saying he couldn't freestyle, and his response was "So? Jimi Hendrix aint freestyle.. Bob Marley aint freestyle"
lmao thats hilarious yet true playboiii 

Isn't that sad? This is also in the same boat as battling on wax. Battling and freestyling are some of the foundations of rap, and if people can't respect that, they shouldn't even be involved. But hey, it's 2013, where vets are disrespected and you get laughed at for having substance.
all of this. This **** is wild yo

There were some cool freestyles and trash freestyles but nobody impressed me. Nobody that I thought was good prior to the cover came as hard as they could have and nobody that I didn't know sparked my interest except for Logic. Angel Haze is straight doo doo, garbage, vomit, horrible :smh: they should have had Rapsody on here instead

Back
Top Bottom