Xxl Mag Gives Bow Wow 26 Reasons Why He Gets No Respect

1 You're short.

2 You're really short.

3 You still got a baby face.

4 You seem like a mama's boy. Worst than Usher before the family wrecker came along.

5 Somebody else bumped your girl. 50 Cent!

6 R Kelly punked you out the "I'm a Flirt" song.

7 Your mentor JD gets no respect.

8 You seem like an ingrate cause you're always*$%%$@@## on the dude that put you on.

9 You were born in 1987. A year after Raising Hell.

10 You dropped the Lil from your name. Which is worst than being Lil in the first place.

11 You made an album with a%%%%#$ from B2K.

12 Lil girls love you. No, they really love you.

13 You call yourself Mr. 106 and Park like that's a cool thing to be. Who's your comp there AJ or Terrence J?

14 You call yourself Bow Wizzle like a fake baby Snoop Dogg who never put you on in the first place.

15 Death Row never signed you.

16 You call yourself Bow Weezy and we already got a Weezy.

17 You call yourself the Prince of the O-Town.

18 You come up with bad nicknames.

19 You jack other rapper's flows and styles.

20 You make bad movies.

21 You got a Napoleon complex.

22 You talk too much.

23 You don't listen.

24 You're loud and wrong. As usual.

25 You'll probably dismiss this and any criticism as hating.

26 You don't have any hip-hop fans who care about you enough to make a list this long.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=17755

CO-SIGN
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sadly,,, a lot of that is true.

well,, at the end of the day maybe bow wow will seak happiness in the fact that he isnt respected,,, but has had a pretty decent career and earned a lot ofmoney.

I'm not a fan of dude, but thats pretty foul to put him on blast like that. I would've just called the article a product of journalistic freedom, butthe list is saturated with personal insults that have not the slightest of relation to the man's musical catalog. Dude just sounds like a salty reporter tome. And the end of the day no matter how lame Bow Wow is, dude is still pulling major cash at a young age. You gotta respect that.

I dont like bow wow really and that list only has about 3 reasons I dont like him

roll.gif
roll.gif

27. [jeezy]First off im a muhhh%%%##+# G.. & i'll never let a +!*!% lil bow wow me[jeezy]

i never got that jeezy line..can somone explain? ...well i guess the main reason i dont know about it is because i dont keep up wit bow wizzle

Originally Posted by chriscendo

i never got that jeezy line..can somone explain? ...well i guess the main reason i dont know about it is because i dont keep up wit bow wizzle

he talkin bout ciara put on him on blast...sayin he aint hit and such... then get caught posin wit 50...lol

Lol @ #27...I always say that part of the song when it comes on....but where is the most obvious reason...You DON'T write ya own shhh...and when u juststarted it sounds horrible!!!

They only got one right. Because dude has no identity. He jacks flows or which ever flow is hot at the moment. He's on that Weezy%*** right now. All thatother%*** like he's short and does bad movies I mean that's meaningless%***. If dudes don't respect him for his physical appearance that'skitty kat IMO.

I think that#@%$ was a rumor. It probably was true but I guess XXL felt that since it was a rumor there was no reason to add it to that list.

Back
Top Bottom