Xxl Mag Gives Bow Wow 26 Reasons Why He Gets No Respect

that video must of been a convention of whack rappers.

anyways, i was hopin soulja boy was gonna kill him just to make bow wow shut up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

They only got one right. Because dude has no identity. He jacks flows or which ever flow is hot at the moment. He's on that Weezy%*** right now. All that other%*** like he's short and does bad movies I mean that's meaningless%***. If dudes don't respect him for his physical appearance that's kitty kat IMO.

thats not flow jacking... its called havin a ghostwriter... weezy is his ghostwriter... who else would he sound like?

I've never respsected duke because he doesn't even write his own raps. JD wrote his music back in the day and he has had a ghostwriter ever since hemade a comeback. LOL @ him always calling himself Mr. 106&park...son is a clown.

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

10 You dropped the Lil from your name. Which is worst than being Lil in the first place.

11 You made an album with a%%%%#$ from B2K.

16 You call yourself Bow Weezy and we already got a Weezy.

17 You call yourself the Prince of the O-Town.

18 You come up with bad nicknames.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

13 You call yourself Mr. 106 and Park like that's a cool thing to be. Who's your comp there AJ or TerrenceJ?

14 You call yourself Bow Wizzle like a fake baby Snoop Dogg who never put you on in the first place.

15 Death Row never signed you.

16 You call yourself Bow Weezy and we already got a Weezy.

17 You call yourself the Prince of the O-Town.

18 You come up with bad nicknames.

roll.gif
roll.gif

28. You never made a good song, good album, you don't write your lyrics, your nothing but a puppet

Aside from the whole not being funny part. The list is pretty much based off of facts. The hip-hop community online and off cannot repect an individual whosuddenly decides to come off with this over-compensated tough guy persona. Dude is fake and its written all over him...he deserve to be called out. No amountof money can save him from that.

thats not flow jacking... its called havin a ghostwriter... weezy is his ghostwriter...
Soooooooooo, is there a chain of ghostwritin then? Cause Gillie writes for Weezy and Weezy Writes for Bow Wow....I don't know what to believein anymore. But He doesn't write his own stuff is the major reason he don't get respect. What u spittin aint ur words. So at the end of the dayu're just an image <<<<<<That's the problem w/ Hip Hop
smh.gif

What else did Ciara said in the interview? I always wonder did he really get his manhood taken from his bodyguard.

im no bow wow fan but most of that is ridiculous. I refuse to defend dude anymore than i already have so ill leave it at that.
21 You got a Napoleon complex.
and if someone can provide Pmighty with a definition for this that would be fantastic
happy.gif

Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing a type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome and Small Man syndrome.

The Napoleon complex is named after French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte. The conventional wisdom is that Napoleon overcompensated for his short height by seeking power, war and conquest. However, Napoleon was actually average height for his time period. The perception that Napoleon was short may be related to his often being seen with his Imperial Guard, which was above average height.

In 2007, research by the University of Central Lancashire suggested that the Napoleon complex (described in terms of the theory that shorter men are more aggressive to dominate those who are taller than them) may be a myth. The study discovered that short men (below 5 foot 5 inches) were less likely to lose their temper than men of average height. The experiment involved subjects dueling each other with sticks, with one subject deliberately rapping the other's knuckles. Heart monitors revealed that the taller men were more likely to lose their tempers and hit back. [sup][1][/sup]

Damn they went a lil too hard on dude, even tho the public knows alot of that was still mad personal, but I do agree that he doesn't have his own identitytho.

Bow wow is trying waaay to hard to be like T.I. After watching this and the other video where Bow wow tries to act hard behind his body gaurd its painfullyobvious. At first i thought his ghost writer was tryna make bow wow sound like T.I. on the mic, but son is actually taking his whole persona. All of T.I.smanurisms n #%!$. Dude got them wide eyes like he coked out, T.I. stay wit that loil. Bow wow = a joke.

Back
Top Bottom