XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

there are fake rappers and there are real rappers
The fake rappers that break kayfabe and PURPOSELY act out to show that rap is nothing but a bunch of fake dudes running around pretending to be real, are the REAL ones.

LIl B comes to mind.

69 has a little of that in him too

Who's immortalizing dude tho?

He's done nothing memorable enough to be immortalized

Who's immortalizing dude tho?

He's done nothing memorable enough to be immortalized

To you. To me.

Go type his name in the search bar on any social network or google right now and see what millions of other people are saying tho.

4-ll-cool-j-vs-kool-moe-dee_288x288.jpg
Deuce_Kurtis_Blow.jpg
dc5c6e89f6cd8b24ba9bccdaf12538f4.455x460x1.jpg
andre3000.jpg
71caf5e768ec724e75ecf391cf77ae7d.666x1000x1.jpg

please keep the same energy yall have for uzi n thug or whateva n whoeva for rappers of all preceding generations, thanks.

All I’m saying is PAC ain’t even from the west coast :lol:

If the net was out during his era dude would of been eaten alive with simple fact checking

Haters gon hate

Posty is pretty good especially compared to these other kids y’all worshipping

Keep listening to your XXX and 69 and whoever thenhell else is out there. Only way I know of those two is from weird **** they post on social media and being in jail left and right ‍♂️

XXX was a better writer than post will ever b and I don’t even mess with his music like that at all. Malone is a culture vulture doesn't sound genuine at all.

Kahlil Wheeler
Cosmo Dinardo
Nikolas Cruz
Tyler Kost

These are some that come to mind. But make no mistake there are tons out there. They are psychopaths and reforming is not going to do ****. Even if it did, I just dont see how can they go on living while all the victims have to piece together a normal life.

Just my opinion ....
I see where your going with this. Kinda agree as well. They should open the flood gates and put these fools in gen pop.

Last pic of mos is cool. Y’all think wraparounds is just for females lol
Y’all need some culture
i dont think leather pants is just for females, but im def gon post em here

i dont think dressing up like an ancient egyptian is strictly for females either but guess what

d45a401f.jpg

im gonna post it here because this is how previous generation real rappers dressed

I always found it wild what we consider masculine.

Not until THIS video was it I questioned, "And WHY do we consider THIS masculine?" You have a bunch of DUDES, in a BASEMENT, with their shirts off and drawls showing. Why is this considered MANLY? LOL

You wouldn't say that to their face, jemele. This video had me SHOOK of Chicago ******. Dudes just look lost and like they don't care about anything.

And this ***** posted the censored version. Just log off for the day :angry:

its way more cringe now tho.
dudes callin each other hubby, lover or zaddy
calling another man king and ****

word to dame
Man where y'all see this other than Young thug or lil uzi vert who are questionable. Prince was doing WILD stuff back in his era. Same with MJ.

funny thing is all 4 of those dudes continued to push their genre creatively to the next limit.

Keep the suspect rappers coming. They are doing what most rappers aren't.

Prince ad MJ always seemed to get a pass, for some reason.

I guess because folks enjoyed their music so much.

Prince and MJ didn't rap.

But I don't know that any of them were really vilified.

Coming out the of P-Funk/Disco era, the **** that Furious 5/Soul Sonic Force wore wasn't that off center.

Bowie and plenty of other artists were on that wave too.

If you remember the Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Stories about Prince, he talks about the "androgyny" of the 80's. Something about the dude that looked the most like a ***** would get all the girls.

I always found it wild what we consider masculine.

Not until THIS video was it I questioned, "And WHY do we consider THIS masculine?" You have a bunch of DUDES, in a BASEMENT, with their shirts off and drawls showing. Why is this considered MANLY? LOL

Ya'll got short memories, this was suspect and called as such, looks like those pretty ricky couch banging vids. Song just a banger.

Back
Top Bottom