i take it u've never seen Rick James
i take it u've never seen Prince
i take it u've never seen James Brown

jamesbrowntommierae.jpg

images_rickjames.jpg

prince-mayte-vogue.jpg

Ice_Cube_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

glam%2Brock.jpg

"it aint hard to tell what's going on" ... this **** been happening throughout history even ancient times.
Your wrong and right. First off the rap genre was never tight leather jeans and suspect pop singers. It was street dudes looking for a new outlet to not have to sell drugs or rob And that music from that era never promoted the types of things that rap does. Fyi I still listen to rick James and James brown to this day... so back to my point “ new age rap is feminizing our kids”

its way more cringe now tho.
dudes callin each other hubby, lover or zaddy
calling another man king and ****

word to dame
Thank you. It’s obvious what’s going on. Pop music and rap = no comparison. Rap & hip hop molds street dudes from young like it or not

Your wrong and right. First off the rap genre was never tight leather jeans and suspect pop singers. It was street dudes looking for a new outlet to not have to sell drugs or rob And that music from that era never promoted the types of things that rap does. Fyi I still listen to rick James and James brown to this day... so back to my point “ new age rap is feminizing our kids”

street dudes? u ever heard of Alpo?

BlIKO2PIAAA31OV.jpg

rap genre was about afrika bambaata molesting little kids in the 70s

rap genre was never about leather jeans..

i guess grandmaster flash & the furious 5 were 2018 and young thug is 1979

started-from-the-bottom-tight-jeans-in-hip-hop-before-kanye-body-image-1454095818.jpg

Just a random observation but I’m browsing twitter and seeing countless teenagers talking about how X helped them through rough times and they were suicidal etc. and I’m just like man parents really need to talk to their kids and monitor what they are goin through. Your leaving your kids lives in the hands of a young misguided dude like this
Those 2 things aren't mutually exclusive.

A parent can talk to their kids and be very active in their lives/development but kids are going to naturally flock to celebrities for identification/guidance.

The same way all of us looked up tp Jordan or Ai. It didn't mean our parents didn't talk to us or let famous people raise us, WE just made a decision to be inspired by others.

Nothing wrong with that

Your wrong and right. First off the rap genre was never tight leather jeans and suspect pop singers. It was street dudes looking for a new outlet to not have to sell drugs or rob ”

You really should look up what was going on when rap started. There's a whole era of rap that predates the gangster ****.

I find it VERY interesting what people consider to be the "normal" look of rappers.

Like ****** will see someone like DMX in a video with his shirt off and pants hanging off his ***...SURROUNDED by a hundred other men dressed the same...all grabbing and pulling on each other and think nothing of it. Because we subconsciously believe that's "masculine".

Haters gon hate

Posty is pretty good especially compared to these other kids y’all worshipping

Keep listening to your XXX and 69 and whoever thenhell else is out there. Only way I know of those two is from weird **** they post on social media and being in jail left and right ‍♂️

You really should look up what was going on when rap started. There's a whole era of rap that predates the gangster ****.

I find it VERY interesting what people consider to be the "normal" look of rappers.

Like *****s will see someone like DMX in a video with his shirt off and pants hanging off his ***...SURROUNDED by a hundred other men dressed the same...all grabbing and pulling on each other and think nothing of it. Because we subconsciously believe that's "masculine".

I always found it wild what we consider masculine.

Not until THIS video was it I questioned, "And WHY do we consider THIS masculine?" You have a bunch of DUDES, in a BASEMENT, with their shirts off and drawls showing. Why is this considered MANLY? LOL

damn yo i cant believe i found the outfit HOV was wearing when he lost his fabled 92 bricks...

Jay-Z-b1-508x400.jpg

a floral shirt and denim shorts... damn super gangsta attire

I always found it wild what we consider masculine.

Not until THIS video was it I questioned, "And WHY do we consider THIS masculine?" You have a bunch of DUDES, in a BASEMENT, with their shirts off and drawls showing. Why is this considered MANLY? LOL

As hard as that song and that era was...this is when I started to notice it all myself.

Who remembers the Reese/Keef traffic vid? You would have thought them ****** were an item the way Reese was behaving in that video :lol:

Y’all gotta realize rapper from all eras were fake.

It's quite literally THEATRE.

Life is imitating art, and art is imitating life all at the same time.

Rope this back around to Tentacion...he legit wanted this ending for himself. This was literally apart of his "artistry". He wanted to go out young and be immortalized. He talked about the **** all the time.

Theres a bunch of hypocrites up in this ***** man.

There are dudes mad AF 69 taking Keefes BM out shopping and calling him all kinds of name, but in the same breath they don't say **** about 50 doing the same to Rick Ross BM.

There has been some real ones and some fakes one. However, with the constantly clout chasing and internet, there are a lot more monkey see monkey do, fake dudes, do it for the gram type of rappers.

why are these kids so infatuated with this "lifestyle"
if i am making any type of bread, i am getting myself and my family the **** out of this situation and live a better life

Back
Top Bottom