XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

Very interesting.....

9C9956DC-E460-4560-939E-6C76F53F2159.png
7ED52498-F6A0-45DD-8614-EFB16A72AB2A.png
C5F175AF-E7F8-4B2D-A4A4-59F626B98958.png
06AA4F6A-E40A-4D56-873C-EA2262078EB9.png

ppl are saying its the "lighting" but no way lighting is gonna cover a tat that big.

supposedly he also faked his death before as a promotion for a song.

ppl are saying its the "lighting" but no way lighting is gonna cover a tat that big.

supposedly he also faked his death before as a promotion for a song.
Right no way lighting would block that big a** tatt. I heard the same thing. Doubt the sheriffs would announce his death if he didn’t die tho. Only Tupac gets the pass :lol:

So "they" had the wherewithal to get cops/coroner to confirm his death yet they somehow missed his assortment of tattoos? Why are people so stupid?

So "they" had the wherewithal to get cops/coroner to confirm his death yet they somehow missed his assortment of tattoos? Why are people so stupid?
You think it’s stupid to question where are his tattoos when they are clearly not there? Quite the contrary my friend.

Ain’t the cops confirm his death? So ya saying the cops working with him to promote a song? :emoji_thinking:
Same thing I said. The only state that’s it’s techincally legal to actually fake your death is Vegas hence the Tupac and Elvis theory’s, but in this situation I doubt the cops are gonna play along to promote a new single.

How is It legal to fake your death in Vegas :lol:
Research. According to an attorney he posted a video and a blog about it, if you supposedly have two attempts on your life allegedly and I’m saying allegedly you can fake it. Again this was what I heard and read not saying I know for sure but thats the word

How come they still haven't released the coroners report of where he was shot?
Man seriously though that pic in the shop makes things look even worst. How you rolling through with all that cash while still rubbing sleep out of your eyes

The first pic "clearly" shows the clock tattoo but they are trying to divert your eyes to his forehead ... 2nd photo is shopped ... Can't stand people ...

Back
Top Bottom