XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For those who are so woke that their compassion is asleep, remember this...if Malcolm X was killed at the age of 20, he would have died an abuser, a thief, an addict, and a narrow-minded depressed &amp; violent criminal. So, I believe in change for the young.</p>&mdash; Jidenna (@Jidenna) <a href="">June 18, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Unless he was making IG and snaps talkin bout “I got that bag”, how would anyone know what was in that bag?
Read somewhere that he had a Louis bag missing with cash in it after a bank visit. Think his lawyer confirmed

That’s the site. He also had a video up on YouTube discussing the topic. So there’s the answer to your question!
FED71B85-15FE-43D4-BB2E-F8970FC25E94.png

Lol. Big difference between willingly going ghost on your own and having police departments and the coroner's office actually confirm your death bruh. :lol:

Lol. Big difference between willingly going ghost on your own and having police departments and the coroner's office actually confirm your death bruh. :lol:

I said it in this post but I’ll say it again bruh. “Doubt the sheriffs would announce his death if he didn’t die tho.”
1B6252F4-478D-4567-8A57-51D4EC8EC810.png

Like I never heard dudes song like that, but I keep seeing people talking about how Sad was dope so I decided to check it out ...

"Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide, if you're ever gonna, let me know (yeah)
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad and low, yeah
I'm sad and low, yeah
I gave her everything
She took my heart and left me lonely
I've been broken, heart's contentious
I won't fix, I'd rather weep
I'm lost and I'm found, but
It's torture being in love
I love when you're around
But I ****ing hate when you leave"

That's basically the entire song. Is this what great songs have become just a fee bars and repeat?

I'm so ****ing lost man.

Too young, just because some lame wants to snatch something they didn’t work for.

RIP

So up to what age am I allowed to not get judged for doing **** ****? At what age should I be held accountable for my actions?

you should always be held accountable for your actions. however, mike brown didnt deserve to die if he stole a box of cigars or whatever. whites keep resorting to that argument "if you don't want to die, then shouldn't have done the crime!" 1) i dont think he stole **** 2) even if he did, since when is stealing a pack of cigars consequent in getting executed? 3) it looks like x got executed for being a rich kid caught lacking, basically an easy lick.. not for his actions. 4) the woman who was directly abused is torn from the news while social justice warrior twitter is celebrating

5) whatever— whatever makes ppl happy will make ppl happy, who am i to judge... idk what they went thru. maybe they are satisfied because of something that happened in their own past and they saw this symbolically as a sign to them that "things can get better" n they hope that the same fate can be met by their own abuser.

it is what it is

streets hungry famb. Cats get their noodles split everyday for flossing. It ain’t right but you talk that talk, gotta walk that walk
I just pictured someone threatening me by telling me that they'll "split my noodle". :lol:
Where is that lingo from?

Like I never heard dudes song like that, but I keep seeing people talking about how Sad was dope so I decided to check it out ...

"Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go, uh
You decide, if you're ever gonna, let me know (yeah)
Suicide, if you ever try to let go, uh
I'm sad and low, yeah
I'm sad and low, yeah
I gave her everything
She took my heart and left me lonely
I've been broken, heart's contentious
I won't fix, I'd rather weep
I'm lost and I'm found, but
It's torture being in love
I love when you're around
But I ****ing hate when you leave"

That's basically the entire song. Is this what great songs have become just a fee bars and repeat?

I'm so ****ing lost man.

As with anything its subjective and has a target audience. It’s just not ment for you. If you’re young and feeling lost, lonely, suicidal hearing somebody around your age and presumed more successful going through the exact same stuff could resonate with you for life.

streets hungry famb. Cats get their noodles split everyday for flossing. It ain’t right but you talk that talk, gotta walk that walk

Oh I know. I was just thinking like damn over a bag. I know it’s been going down since before time but damn.

I mean if you grew up in the city wearing j’s you probably got a gun stuck in your face at least once. I guess I’m just older now like damn I remember those days. Kids killing kids.

Suspect profile checks out with another witness story I saw earlier, some shorty described the suspects with bandanas as well.

Don't know where the rumor of a "No Pulse" album coming out tommorow and that he's alive and yada yada comes from but I really doubt it.

Don't know where the rumor of a "No Pulse" album coming out tommorow and that he's alive and yada yada comes from but I really doubt it.

people inventing fake news off of ppl's miseries for popularity/attention/views/subscribers/likes/shares it's sickening

but it's a dog eat dog world so ppl gonna get it how they gonna get it n dont owe ish to anybody i suppose

I feel bad for our people’s man. We gotta do better. People out here killing and shooting each other, others just laughing. Meanwhile George Zimmerman still walks the street untouched. Not that he should die because he killed a black kid but because of the way he went about it. Auctioning the gun he used off taking pics at the kel-tec factory which was the brand of the pistol and a bunch of subs he would post online :smh: humans

Who's "we"?

they saying it was a random robbery dudes watched him take big cash out the bank and followed him he was out and about with no protection thinking the world is made of marshmallows

Back
Top Bottom