XXXTENTACION shot and killed in Broward County

They pulled him from Spotify curated playlists only. Not from the entire platform. And they brought him back before any of this happened. Not sure what's funny .

dude was flexing with the stolen money on social media man people that dumb are dangerous as hell low iq no thoughts of the consequences smh

dude was flexing with the stolen money on social media man people that dumb are dangerous as hell low iq no thoughts of the consequences smh

Kinda ironic that if extension went and bought his bike like a normal person with a card or check.. he prob wouldve been alive today. But nah he had to go the we got bandz doe route and look what happened.

Meh

He died, people listening to his stuff who never heard of him

Happens everytime an artist dies, talented or not

His stuff wasn’t anywhere on the charts while he was alive so not sure what’s the big deal now

Dude had a cult following and was racking up millions of streams 2 years ago before most of us heard of him. **** a chart.

Kinda ironic that if extension went and bought his bike like a normal person with a card or check.. he prob wouldve been alive today. But nah he had to go the we got bandz doe route and look what happened.

Naw that don’t mean nothing they knew he had money period the problem was he didn’t use the fortune he made on security that would have ran those roaches away from him they caught him slippin him having a big bag of cash just made them drool harder

Naw that don’t mean nothing they knew he had money period the problem was he didn’t use the fortune he made on security that would have ran those roaches away from him they caught him slippin him having a big bag of cash killed him

The bag of money is what they targeted. No bag of money that day, no die.

Dude had a top 10 song in March and his albums debuted at #2 and #1 :lol:
I’m sure so have plenty other no bodies

Point still remains whys this getting hyped if he has before and popping up on a slow week means nothing

Not even hating just finding this charting stuff annoying. Like I said, happens when anyone dies known or u known

Point still remains whys this getting hyped if he has before and popping up on a slow week means nothing

Not even hating just finding this charting stuff annoying. Like I said, happens when anyone dies known or u known

sorry but u talkin out ya ***, go pull up Wopo's numbers he died the same day as X n he not charting.

Again y’all naming random *** people. Not talking out of my ***, always happens

Was his death mentioned on tmz for anyone to know because I sure as hell never heard of him or his death til your post

Went from "he wasn't on the charts" to "well nobodies make it all the time this isn't new" :lol:

What nobodies dropping back to back top 3 albums?

Again y’all naming random *** people. Not talking out of my ***, always happens

Was his death mentioned on tmz for anyone to know because I sure as hell never heard of him or his death til your post

-u said nobodies chart after they die, jimmy wopo didnt

-so u'r implying x wasn't charting before his death

-x's "?" sold 131K first week at #1 on the billboard 200. to give you an idea, Pusha sold 76K first week and was the 11th highest 1st week sales in hip hop of 2018, which means x's is somewhere in the top 10 highest debut week of the year.

-he already had 5 platinum singles and 1 double plat single before his death

yes, you're talking out your ***

Back
Top Bottom