Xzibit Disses Frank Ocean on Twitter

Props on Xzhibit for voicing his opinion and not following along with these other castrated rappers .Im glad chik fil a took a stand too
Just curious, what do you gain out of having the opinion of other men validating your own existence?

Do "castrated rappers" change who you are as a person?
You guys do realize bi-sexual black men are the #1 source of HIV/AIDS, right? Disgusting lifestyle is nothing to celebrate. Coming out of the closet is noble, but how many chicks did he endanger before doing so? That's the issue.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/healt...disparitiesbre86m0rz-20120723,0,6989428.story
You lose my respect when you say "source"

Last edited:
No but the fact he is truly being honest and not riding this fake pc wave that's currently grasping rap by it's throat by the record labels is sign of individuality.These labels make artist release statements agreeing with things they don't like or work with artist or beats they don't want to use.You would be suprised how much power labels have over rappers in this age.

Last edited:
I'm about the least homophobic person you'll meet, all for gay-marriage, the whole 9 and I see no issue w/ what he said. Dude asked if he planned on working with Frank and Xzibit said pause...that's it. He didn't diss him or anything. People are definitely reaching on this one

No but the fact he is truly being honest and not riding this fake pc wave that's currently grasping rap by it's throat by the record labels is sign of individuality.These labels make artist release statements agreeing with things they don't like or work with artist or beats they don't want to use.You would be suprised how much power labels have over rappers in this age.

Do you have any evidence to support this assertion?

Props on Xzhibit for voicing his opinion and not following along with these other castrated rappers .Im glad chik fil a took a stand too

What opinion did he express exactly? Also in what way are rappers castrated? Rap is the most openly homophobic genre by a long shot.

You guys do realize bi-sexual black men are the #1 source of HIV/AIDS, right? Disgusting lifestyle is nothing to celebrate. Coming out of the closet is noble, but how many chicks did he endanger before doing so? That's the issue.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/healt...disparitiesbre86m0rz-20120723,0,6989428.story

50% of black males that catch HIV from having sex with another man, 25% from sex with another woman, 25% from drug use.

Around 75% of Black women who catch HIV get it from having sex with a man, the other 25% being from drug use.

There were 10,800 new hiv infections for Black MSM (men who have sex with men), 2,400 new hiv infections for black heterosexual men, and 5,400 new infections for black heterosexual women.

And this is straight from the CDC website. If you've taken any type of statistics or probability class its obvious to any reasonable person that bi-sexual and down low black males are a significant cause in the spread of hiv to black women, I didn't say the ONLY cause, but still very significant.

Like I said before some of y'all need to stop with trying to be politically correct and understand that there is a HUGE reason why within the black community people do not rock with male "bi-sexuality".

50% of black males that catch HIV from having sex with another man, 25% from sex with another woman, 25% from drug use.
Around 75% of Black women who catch HIV get it from having sex with a man, the other 25% being from drug use.
There were 10,800 new hiv infections for Black MSM (men who have sex with men), 2,400 new hiv infections for black heterosexual men, and 5,400 new infections for black heterosexual women.
And this is straight from the CDC website. If you've taken any type of statistics or probability class its obvious to any reasonable person that bi-sexual and down low black males are a significant cause in the spread of hiv to black women, I didn't say the ONLY cause, but still very significant.
Like I said before some of y'all need to stop with trying to be politically correct and understand that there is a HUGE reason why within the black community people do not rock with male "bi-sexuality".

I don't get it, have protected sex. bi sexual, gay, straight, have protected sex and if you don't bare the consequences. Both parties are responsible, nobody is being conned.

Easy for us to say, the real victims are the (usually) black women conned by these clowns. Not a laughing matter.

Nobody is being victimized by anyone, HAVE PROTECTED SEX. Nobody is conning anyone.

Last edited:

Drop em a jewel bro

That bisexual/down low **** is a no-no as Pimp C once so eloquently put it they poisoning the ***** population flat out :smh:

But being PC is the in thing so you'll see cats endorsing some **** that dont really stand for.

Dudes seriously defending cats on the DL?

Last edited:
So you're really going to deny the obvious and significant contribution of bisexual and down low males to the increase in black women with hiv?

what is there to deny? I don't understand.

You live in a free country, what do you suggest we do about it? People have rights and freedoms that allow them to do whatever the **** they want to do, this is a necessary hazard of a free nation.

With that said, any women having sex should take into account the risks of having unprotected sex with anyone, if they fail to take these into account, then they have only themselves to blame.

what is there to deny? I don't understand.
You live in a free country, what do you suggest we do about it? People have rights and freedoms that allow them to do whatever the **** they want to do, this is a necessary hazard of a free nation.
With that said, any women having sex should take into account the risks of having unprotected sex with anyone, if they fail to take these into account, then they have only themselves to blame.

You cant be serious

What about women that have been having sex with the same man for an extended period and have no idea he's creepin with dudes? hence the term down low

You cant be serious
What about women that have been having sex with the same man for an extended period and have no idea he's creepin with dudes? hence the term down low

again what exactly should be done about this?

There are dudes out there married having unprotected affairs with women, and what does this even have to do wtih frank ocean anyway?. :lol:

being bi doesn't automatically mean you are having unprotected sex.

So you're really going to deny the obvious and significant contribution of bisexual and down low males to the increase in black women with hiv?
To be safe and nt anger gay people they sure will because being politically correct and lie is better than being realistic and telling the truth

again what exactly should be done about this?
There are dudes out there married having unprotected affairs with women, and what does this even have to do wtih frank ocean anyway?. :lol:
being bi doesn't automatically mean you are having unprotected sex.

no disrespect but are you BI?

You're going pretty hard defending this

no im not bi :lol:, i don't even think bi dudes really exist, or at least they are very few that exists, i've studies that show that men are far more rigid in the sexual preferences than women, including gay men.

Women on the other hand are far more fluid, half the girls i know get to college, and **** around with girls.

i just don't why people care, who anyone is ******g.

Well when it can directly endanger your health why wouldnt you care? Or at least take notice

it won't because im having PROTECTED sex.

People shouldn't lie.
People shouldn't lie about dieses they have.
People shouldn't cheat on there significant others
People shouldn't have unprotected sex, especially with women/men they are not in long term commitments with.

none of these have anything to do with frnak ocenas penchant, for men. :lol:

These are all decisions that people make, being BI? Nah, man you just gotta let people cook on that one.

When did it become illegal to voice your opinion? Why does he have to support Frank? Dudes are getting their testicles clipped and dont even see it. They want this from our culture we went from NWA and Tupac trying to tear down the the establishment to dudes just rolling over for anything, and its happening in steps right before our eyes
Drake(super soft)»Frank Ocean("bisexual")»____(openly *****exual rapper)»____(transgender rapper) they want you to think this **** is ok why do you think skinny jeans got a push they're emasculating urban youth and dudes are falling for it.

:rofl:

Ahh, the good old "emasculating Black men through the forcing of *****exuality and less rigid gender and sexual identities upon the urban masses by unnamed and unknown forces that be" theory...

Last edited:
Here's my question -

What the **** does Xzibit owe Frank Ocean?

He's a grown *** man entitled to his own opinions and his own preference in lifestyle.

The problem with society today is that everyone wants to be individuals, everyone wants to have their own paths, everyone wants to have their freedom to speak and express how they feel while all still being respected and once someone doesn't say something they agree with they go back and contradict everything they're "standing" for.

Xzibit doesn't agree with *****exuality, nor does he HAVE to. Respect that and move the **** on.

Back
Top Bottom