Y-3 Qasa

do you guys think i could still find the all black qasas in size 7? or should i give up and buy the black/white ones?

also would anyone be interested in a list of all shops that carry all black qasa at the moment?

Highly unlikely that you'll find it at this point, as this is the same size I spend time looking for. Or a 6.5. Both dont come by very easily

do you guys think i could still find the all black qasas in size 7? or should i give up and buy the black/white ones?

also would anyone be interested in a list of all shops that carry all black qasa at the moment?
Highly unlikely that you'll find it at this point, as this is the same size I spend time looking for. Or a 6.5. Both dont come by very easily
Just picked up a size 8.5 in the qasa high triple black from a local shop, 50% off too! Always stay update on your local shop's instagram/twitter. Only reason I knew.

Just picked up a size 8.5 in the qasa high triple black from a local shop, 50% off too! Always stay update on your local shop's instagram/twitter. Only reason I knew.

Pmed

hi! I'm thinking about buying a qr boost for myself too, but i don't know anything about its comfort. How is it compared to the Ultra boost or any other boost sneakers? thank you

hi! I'm thinking about buying a qr boost for myself too, but i don't know anything about its comfort. How is it compared to the Ultra boost or any other boost sneakers? thank you
I Own the primeknit and green QR boost and the comfort is pretty good. I do not own any ultraboost but i do have the 350 and i find the QR boost to be a tad bit more comfy 

8.5 & 8 much easier to come by than 6.5 or 7 :\ Ive never seen either on discount. I'd welcome it though if yall run across one on sale. :wink:

Last edited:
I'm torn between the blue retro boost or the boost qr knit. I really like the style of the retro boost since it's like the qasa but the knit boost is really dope. I'm just glad they are both 50% off right now, but is the general consensus is .5 to a full size down from usual shoe size?

If I usually wear a sz11, but I buy ultra boosts in sz11.5, will a sz10.5 qasa high fit good? I want to buy a pair, but I don't want my toes bustin thru that neoprene.

I Own the primeknit and green QR boost and the comfort is pretty good. I do not own any ultraboost but i do have the 350 and i find the QR boost to be a tad bit more comfy 
Thanks for the response. Been looking into getting the Primeknit QRs.

If I usually wear a sz11, but I buy ultra boosts in sz11.5, will a sz10.5 qasa high fit good? I want to buy a pair, but I don't want my toes bustin thru that neoprene.
Me: narrow foot- tts-9.5, qasa hi- 8.5 , retro boost-9

Back
Top Bottom