Y-3 Qasa

about to pull the trigger but have a sizing question. I wear a U.S. 10 so what size do you guys suggest?
They've told me .5 to a full sz down. Full sz if foot is narrow. I'm just gonna .5 sz. My foot isn't really wide, but I'd rather double some thin socks than have my big toe bustin thru that nice neoprene.
Wide foot: go US half-size down

Narrow foot: go US half to full-size down.

wearing TTS gonna make you slip
Mad pumped!!!!! Just ordered my first pair of Qasa's.

Much appreciated MadresB
don't forget to sign up to the nearest ninja academy
glasses.gif

Glad to hear you guys got the qasa's. Anybody know of any qasa low II prime knit in 7 or 7.5 ? I think I sold both of the pairs I had on here because of the heel slippage but figured out a way to fix the problem so now I want them again lol

wearing TTS gonna make you slip

don't forget to sign up to the nearest ninja academy 8)
Call me Shinobi hommie! Maybe only the older cats will get will get that Sega reference.

hey, what is your plan ? i got my qasa low ii and my heel is slipping a little bit, i am interested in your technique haha

Glad to hear you guys got the qasa's. Anybody know of any qasa low II prime knit in 7 or 7.5 ? I think I sold both of the pairs I had on here because of the heel slippage but figured out a way to fix the problem so now I want them again lol

hey, what is your plan ? i got my qasa low ii and my heel is slipping a little bit, i am interested in your technique haha

My brother in law has a boot company and he offered to stitch down some leather inside the heel to stop the slippage. Idk how full proof it'll be but I figure he can figure out a solution if that doesn't work.

If I get a pair and solve the issue I'll definitely post about it

Ninja gaiden 1/2 on xbox/360 are two of my favorite games. Only right that I joined the y3 fam last year

Just wondering if these qasas are legit? I remember reading that the PO number on the box label had to be on the inside label too right? thx

Just grabbed the Y-3 Qasa highs in Roundel Blue color way for $240 shipped on End. First pair of these hopefully I got the right size after reading through a few pages of this thread

Just grabbed the Y-3 Qasa highs in Roundel Blue color way for $240 shipped on End. First pair of these hopefully I got the right size after reading through a few pages of this thread

Just got my Retro Boosts in. I grabbed a US11, which is .5 down from my Asics GLIII/GLV size. I wear a US11 in almost every other shoe.

But they're narrow in the toes. My big toe is worrying me a bit. 

Debating what to do now :/

Last edited:
Just got my Retro Boosts in. I grabbed a US11, which is .5 down from my Asics GLIII/GLV size. I wear a US11 in almost every other shoe.

But they're narrow in the toes. My big toe is worrying me a bit. 

Debating what to do now :/

Man i have the same issue: wished i had gone TTS with my Retro boosts (true 11, copped a 10.5...). Pretty snug, not unwearable but just this 0.5 too tiny to be 100% perfect. Anybody knows if the neoprene will stretch a bit after couple of wears?

Man i have the same issue: wished i had gone TTS with my Retro boosts (true 11, copped a 10.5...). Pretty snug, not unwearable but just this 0.5 too tiny to be 100% perfect. Anybody knows if the neoprene will stretch a bit after couple of wears?

it might stretch, but xou can always get the insole out of the shoe to make it a little big bigger, or swal it out for a smaller insole

That's what I was wondering. Anyone know?

How does the QR Knit fit?

Ordered my UK true size, but knowing Adidas / Y3 uses a different size conversion.

UK 12 = US 12.5 for QR

My usual true is UK12 = Nike US13

Hopefully it will be fine?

Thanks,

Charles

it might stretch, but xou can always get the insole out of the shoe to make it a little big bigger, or swal it out for a smaller insole

No insole unfortunately ... Besides i am concerned if the toe box's glue will hold the toes' pressure on a snug fit when worn daily. Seems a bit fragile, compared to UBs for example ... Well, will give it a try, since exchange is not possible due to the sale discount of 40%.

Back
Top Bottom