Y-3 Qasa

Hey guys,

If anyone owns a pair of Y-3 Qasa Low II's in US9 PLEASE do me a favor as I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair and want to make sure they'll fit.

Can you measure out the length of the footbed and post a pic? This can be done by measuring from the inner white sole to the midpoint of the tubular rear. I've attached a pic for reference. As you can see, these US10s measure out to be about 11.5 inches. Please and thank you. GODSPEED!
bump. anyone?

Anyone need a pair of Grey Qasa Hi in a size US 7.5? I have an extra pair that i will let go for cheap: $250.00 shipped. PM me.

View media item 2103736[ATTACHMENT=12297]IMG_20160717_192312.jpg (6,198k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Been trolling and hover this group for years and finally decided to create an account. Most of my collection is Y3. Today i finally broke in my Qasa Sandals and let me tell u the amount of compliments this one gathered was not was i was expecting at all!!! Jesus Christ Ninja Sandals slaying peasants vibe with this. i dont regret spending the money on these sandals at all!

Last edited:
About to pull the trigger on the NOCI 0003s but I extremely hate how random Y-3 sizes are so I don't want to risk it (i.e. it 
wasnt able to get any on feet pictures yet. these are good at the $100 price point
Whoa, $100? I saw em for $140 a few days ago, where'd the $40 off come from?

Those were so bound to go on sale lol...

FK Lorenzo for that one lol...

Anywho, my patience paid off and I finally snagged kolor ZG boost with the 50% off sale

View media item 2103736[ATTACHMENT=12297]IMG_20160717_192312.jpg (6,198k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Been trolling and hover this group for years and finally decided to create an account. Most of my collection is Y3. Today i finally broke in my Qasa Sandals and let me tell u the amount of compliments this one gathered was not was i was expecting at all!!! Jesus Christ Ninja Sandals slaying peasants vibe with this. i dont regret spending the money on these sandals at all!

Did you go a half size down with those?

lncc got all the deals :smokin
the qr runners came out to 90 i think

Last edited:
Just emailed them asking about the DDP charges in the invoice stating my order was nowhere near the new $800 US threshold.

Back
Top Bottom