Y-3 Qasa

lncc got all the deals
smokin.gif

the qr runners came out to 90 i think
What is the code?

To those who like the Kyujo and want to know about sizing you go a half size down.
Sadly I made the mistake of going TTS. So I just bought another pair in the right size lolol.
I still have the second pair if anyone in here wants em DM me if interested.

Again they are a size 10 which fits a 10.5 foot. These are sized the same way as the Qasa highs
View media item 2105053

To those who like the Kyujo and want to know about sizing you go a half size down.
Sadly I made the mistake of going TTS. So I just bought another pair in the right size lolol.
I still have the second pair if anyone in here wants em DM me if interested.

Again they are a size 10 which fits a 10.5 foot. These are sized the same way as the Qasa highs

How is the comfort?  I was thinking about grabbing a pair.

Just ordered the QR White/Black for $148 shipped from ln-cc. Emailed them right away about the "DDP Services" amount of $31.xx. If they refund the $31 that would be $117 shipped. Wow :lol:

Last edited:
Just ordered the QR White/Black for $148 shipped from ln-cc. Emailed them right away about the "DDP Services" amount of $31.xx. If they refund the $31 that would be $117 shipped. Wow
laugh.gif
what exactly did you say about the DDP services?

That you're ordering from outside europe and to refund that amount?

what exactly did you say about the DDP services?
That you're ordering from outside europe and to refund that amount?

Yep pretty much. They just replied back to me and they will be refunding the amount. So about $117 shipped for QR.

copped kolor zg boost off the y-3 site on monday and they still havent shipped i wonder whats going on.

I cant remember y-3 taking this long to ship.

Anyone know where I can cop a pair of Qasa Sandals in US9 for under $200? I missed the Y3 site sale and it looks like a lot of other sites have not yet slashed the prices on their qasa sandal stock...

Back
Top Bottom