Y-3 Qasa

Hate that site, always jacking up the price for US customers.

What is the MSRP supposed to be, weren't the last run like $320?

Retail is $350, but they have the price listed at 220 GBP until you login/sign up and reveal that you're in the US, then the price goes up to $320 + $40 shipping.

EU sites are often a great place to find deals on stuff like Y-3 due to exchange rates & the removal of VAT.

I got the white/black ZG Knits for $270 off SJS before the hype and there was no coupon involved.

Hate that site, always jacking up the price for US customers.

What is the MSRP supposed to be, weren't the last run like $320?

Retail is $350, but they have the price listed at 220 GBP until you login/sign up and reveal that you're in the US, then the price goes up to $320 + $40 shipping.

EU sites are often a great place to find deals on stuff like Y-3 due to exchange rates & the removal of VAT.

I got the white/black ZG Knits for $270 off SJS before the hype and there was no coupon involved.

Well $360 is still around retail and isn't bad unless you think these will go on sale.

Anybody know how long it takes to ship from Yoox.com to US thinking bout pulling the trigger on a few items

Anybody know how long it takes to ship from Yoox.com to US thinking bout pulling the trigger on a few items

Depends. I've ordered a few pairs of shoes from them and exported shipping can be as fast as 1 day. When I ordered the military green desert boosts on October 17th they were delivered on the 20th.

My Qasa high triple black Luxe version with leather and suede came in today . DAMN im in love with them. This is my first triple black colorway ever in my collection and i avoided copping anything triple black cuz it just looks cheap to me until these came out. I know this might be premature but i think its my fav Y3 ever next to SS15 floral qasa highs. I HIGHLY recommend these....got it 366 shipped from Farfetch !

View media item 2231952View media item 2231953

Sizing recommendation on Y3 zip stans? Adidas tts or size down? My apologies if it's been mentioned in here, just hadn't seen it. Any help is appreciated.

The other Y-3 ZG Knits also have leather tongues with suede inside, not an issue. Just gonna have to get a good suede cleaner.

Yeah I have the black ones but suede on the outside of the tongue on these is no bueno IMO. They already look dirty in these photos.

The other Y-3 ZG Knits also have leather tongues with suede inside, not an issue. Just gonna have to get a good suede cleaner.

Yeah I have the black ones but suede on the outside of the tongue on these is no bueno IMO. They already look dirty in these photos.

Yeah these def will get dirty just from looking at them

I'm into the suede tho, it'll be even softer.

I have a feeling they're gonna be ridiculously comfy with all that added boost in the midsole too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom