Y-3 Qasa

The triple white ZG is one of the sexiest triples ive seen. I dont know how some of yall complaining about it getting dirty ... Like what do yall do when wearing triple whites ? Skating? Wearing it in the rain? Beach? Being a thot on a street corner ? When i wear triple white its gonna be some place clean like stunting at the mall, target, 99 cent store etc lol. I plan my day around triple white colorways lol.

The triple white ZG is one of the sexiest triples ive seen. I dont know how some of yall complaining about it getting dirty ... Like what do yall do when wearing triple whites ? Skating? Wearing it in the rain? Beach? Being a thot on a street corner ? When i wear triple white its gonna be some place clean like stunting at the mall, target, 99 cent store etc lol. I plan my day around triple white colorways lol.
Seriously.

This is basically the all white UBs with Y3 tags. Just keep them clean every 2 or 3 wears, dudes will be fine.

They're Y-3 Sport - S Trail X

http://store.y-3.com/us/y3store/high-top-sneaker_cod11128804st.html

They fit like typical Y-3, run about a half size small but you could probly go TTS if you wanted to wear with thicker socks.

Slam jam had then for
They're Y-3 Sport - S Trail X

http://store.y-3.com/us/y3store/high-top-sneaker_cod11128804st.html

They fit like typical Y-3, run about a half size small but you could probly go TTS if you wanted to wear with thicker socks.

--Just scooped for 212 shipped from slamjam. "Black40"

Tank how'd you size compared to your zg knits? I know completely diff shoe but just for reference
I went with what I consider to be the kinda standard Y-3 sizing, which is .5 down from TTS. So I'm usually a 9.5, went with a 9 in these. I can wear 9 in ZG Knits but the 8.5 is perfect, so these fit a little smaller than ZGs.

You could probably go TTS if you wanted to wear thick socks with them.

Anymore preorders for the white zg pureboost? Need a uk 9 or US 9.5 . Mad I pump faked on antonioli :frown:

Last edited:
I went with what I consider to be the kinda standard Y-3 sizing, which is .5 down from TTS. So I'm usually a 9.5, went with a 9 in these. I can wear 9 in ZG Knits but the 8.5 is perfect, so these fit a little smaller than ZGs.

You could probably go TTS if you wanted to wear thick socks with them.

Damn they only have 7.5 which is what I wore with zg''s but idk what my tts even is anymore [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm an 8 in 750s, 8.5 in v2s I'll just hold off until I can find an 8 I guess

Anymore preorders for the white zg pureboost? Need a uk 9 or US 9.5 . Mad I pump faked on antonioli
frown.gif
There will be much better prices to be had once more EU spots start stocking them.

There will be much better prices to be had once more EU spots start stocking them.

Yea that's what made me hesitate in the first place. Nothing like peace of mind though. Please keep ya boy posted if anyone spots anymore preorders :smile:

Damn they only have 7.5 which is what I wore with zg''s but idk what my tts even is anymore [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm an 8 in 750s, 8.5 in v2s I'll just hold off until I can find an 8 I guess
Yeah go 8, I do 7.5 in y3 primeknit, so my ZGs are 7.5, my QR Knit are 7.5, I also do 7.5 in Y3 with a tubular sole. So the Qasa sandals and Qasa high/low. I do 8 in your regular UB sole so retroboost, y3 x-ray zip. Im a 8.5 in Ultra Boost, 7.5 in NMDs. 

Just info to see what size to shoot at.

Last edited:
Yeah go 8, I do 7.5 in y3 primeknit, so my ZGs are 7.5, my QR Knit are 7.5, I also do 7.5 in Y3 with a tubular sole. So the Qasa sandals and Qasa high/low. I do 8 in your regular UB sole so retroboost, y3 x-ray zip. Im a 8.5 in Ultra Boost, 7.5 in NMDs. 

Just info to see what size to shoot at.

Appreciate it! Hope these will get heavily discounted I've been fortunate with most of my Y-3s

Back
Top Bottom