Y-3 Qasa

Got this two days ago and i sized down .5 and omg it was a huge mistake. This is so hard for me to put on...i literally am struggling and sweating to get it on cuz of the material it uses. Anybody else have this problem? But when i finally get it on it is the most comfy qasa highs ever.

View media item 2256394

Need Help with Sizing

Trying to grab a pair of the Y-3 Yohji Run Sneakers. Im a sz 9 in UB's (can downsize to 8.5). Reason I'm asking is because I have a pair of the Y-3 pure boost ZG Knit in 8.5 and they run bigger than UB's. There's a US sz 8 and 9 available and not sure which one is the right fit since all models seem to be different.

Thanks
[h1]  [/h1]
did you ever figure out what size is good for you? thanks

im a 10 UB. Do you think a sz 9 will be too small for me? or should i get a sz10? 
Are you ordering from matches? Those are U.K. Sizes so you should be good with 9uk which is 9.5. I'm 11 in UB and I got a 10uk in these and they are snug with athletic socks but I think will break in, very comfy with dress socks

Are you ordering from matches? Those are U.K. Sizes so you should be good with 9uk which is 9.5. I'm 11 in UB and I got a 10uk in these and they are snug with athletic socks but I think will break in, very comfy with dress socks
no im ordering from ssense. do you think a 10 will be too big if im a 10 UB. and 10 NMD mesh

Got this two days ago and i sized down .5 and omg it was a huge mistake. This is so hard for me to put on...i literally am struggling and sweating to get it on cuz of the material it uses. Anybody else have this problem? But when i finally get it on it is the most comfy qasa highs ever.

View media item 2256394

I sized down .5 and mine fit fine. Yes they are hard to put in at first but get easier with each wear.

View media item 2256394
No matter the sizent hey are always hard to put on.

Back
Top Bottom