Y-3 Qasa

or it's different in y3?

coz' in matchesfashion qasa high size chart 10 UK = 11 US.

that make me hesitate to pull the trigger on those qasas, i'm US 10.5 .

Poppin tags ayyy I been poppin tags [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Well worth the $600 lmao

Nice pick up..really I thought no fees until you spend over 800
... That might explain it then. I ordered 5 things at once and the total was around 1.2k, was getting all my holiday shopping done at once lol. End is really the only site I buy from so it's all good

... That might explain it then. I ordered 5 things at once and the total was around 1.2k, was getting all my holiday shopping done at once lol. End is really the only site I buy from so it's all good

Ahh damn yea next time just break the order up into 2-3 smaller orders I believe that'll avoid the fees. I'm not sure though

Free shipping if you spend $250+ should've bought 2-3 items at a time. They ship quick anyways, so you will most likely get your stuff the same time.

Need Help with Sizing

Trying to grab a pair of the Y-3 Yohji Run Sneakers. Im a sz 9 in UB's (can downsize to 8.5). Reason I'm asking is because I have a pair of the Y-3 pure boost ZG Knit in 8.5 and they run bigger than UB's. There's a US sz 8 and 9 available and not sure which one is the right fit since all models seem to be different.

Thanks
[h1]  [/h1]

Last edited:
Need Help with Sizing

Trying to grab a pair of the Y-3 Yohji Run Sneakers. Im a sz 9 in UB's (can downsize to 8.5). Reason I'm asking is because I have a pair of the Y-3 pure boost ZG Knit in 8.5 and they run bigger than UB's. There's a US sz 8 and 9 available and not sure which one is the right fit since all models seem to be different.

Thanks
[h1] [/h1]

I'm a 9 in UB and 8.5 in Yohji Runs.

Need Help with Sizing

Thanks
[h1] [/h1]

Yo so I just bought the yohji runs so I think I can help ( keep in mind I only wore them once. I wear a 11 in UB and got a 10.5 in yohji run I put them on with athletic socks at first and they felt small like my toe was up against the front. I ended up rocking them to work yesterday with dress sock and they felt great even loose so I think it depends on socks...the material is hella stretchy so I could've gone with 10.5 or 11. I need to wear them a day to really know with athletic socks but I think the10.5 will be perfect with some wear

Back
Top Bottom