Y-3 Qasa

Checking again if Qasas stretch, sized down .5 on my Vista Greys and my big toes are numb after a few hours of wear :stoneface:

I went a half size down on my vista's too and had to sell them. A few people stated earlier that the new qasa fit more TTS.

what is your normal shoe size and what size did you get in these?

I typically wear a 8.5 in Ultra Boosts and got these in 8.5 as well. They fit slightly large because no insole but I plan to use 1 when I wear them. I would go down .5 size on these.

Y-3 White Pure Boost PrimeKnits are available for pre-order at Barneys for $320 shipped. Expected delivery around March. Some sizes are already sold out.

http://www.barneys.com/product/y-3-pure-boost-primeknit-sneakers-504977832.html

Experience tells me never to pay more Than $200 for any Y-3 shoe. Whether these are going to benefit from the residual Jerry Lorenzo hype has yet to be seen, but if these all sell out at retail these were never going to happen for me anyway. I'd rather pay attention and catch a sale than pay retail :lol:

Last edited:
Experience tells me never to pay more Than $200 for any Y-3 shoe. Whether these are going to benefit from the residual Jerry Lorenzo hype has yet to be seen, but if these all sell out at retail these were never going to happen for me anyway. I'd rather pay attention and catch a sale than pay retail :lol:

I hear that. But I think it will all depend on your size I'm sure the small footers and the big footers will find it harder for a sale price compared to the common sizes. The purple ones can be found for around $180 shipped from Stuarts London. Only a few sizes available.

http://us.stuartslondon.com/adidas-...q5730-p23462?gclid=CO3k0MP8o9ECFRpYDQod3GUHzg

I don't think I've paid retail for any of my Y-3 Pure Boosts.

Last edited:
I slept on the last years colors even with the matches code. Buy now think later. Barneys has free returns

I've never heard of anyone having to size up or even going true to size on qasa highs unless your feet look like this
lmao. It's strange, I sized down half on story et fall boots and they fit me fine 
tired.gif

Well if anyone wants to trade a US11/US11.5/UK11 Vista Grey for a US10.5/UK10, let me know! Mine are barely worn, only wore them to the theater and wal-mart before calling it quits haha

anyone have any sizing advice on the xray zip low?

im a 7 in yeezy v1s

7.5 in v2s

7.5 generally

thank you!

I'm us7.5 in vans, us 7.5 in palace, us 7.5 in Y-3 yohji run, us 8 in nike free inneva. Should I buy us 7 or us 7.5 in y-3 qasa high? thanks!

I know a lot of people feel a certain way about how you are "supposed" to wear Qasa highs and I know because of that people get intimidated by them. Like I've mentioned before I'm no fashion expert and I don't dress like Kanye or Jerry Lorenzo and I don't really wear tech ninja wear either. But this is how I unDsed my vista greys yesterday. Sorry in advance for the crappy fit grids and the even crappier mirror pics. But as basic as it looks I don't think rocking these has to be that difficult.
View media item 2285205View media item 2285206View media item 2285207View media item 2285208

These vista greys definitely run smaller than my black/white qasas. Im a true (measured) size 11 with regular width feet. I'll often settle for 11.5 if I can't find a go too 11, or if the shoe runs particularly narrow but for the first time in all of my years of collecting I've never sized down until the qasas. For my foot in particular the older qasas run a full size big, while the vistas only a half size. If my 10.5 was a true 10.5 there's no way I'd be able to fit them. Again just based off of my experience with my feet.

Tried to line them up as perfectly as I could, the black/white def has some room on the vistas even though they're both 10.5.
View media item 2285314

Vista Greys came in from Mr Porter. Beautiful shoe but the wrong size. Annoyed that their site can't get sizing right and even more annoyed that their customer service was unapologetic.

Back
Top Bottom