Y-3 Qasa

Vista Greys came in from Mr Porter. Beautiful shoe but the wrong size. Annoyed that their site can't get sizing right and even more annoyed that their customer service was unapologetic.
Dang that sucks. What size did you order vs the size the gave you?

Dang that sucks. What size did you order vs the size the gave you?

I ordered what was listed as a UK11/US12. As you probably know, Adidas conversion is different and a UK11 is actually a US11.5. Going to reorder from someplace else. Also really strange that based on Mr. Porter's messed up sizing, they don't carry any Y-3 shoes in a US12.

I ordered what was listed as a UK11/US12. As you probably know, Adidas conversion is different and a UK11 is actually a US11.5. Going to reorder from someplace else. Also really strange that based on Mr. Porter's messed up sizing, they don't carry any Y-3 shoes in a US12.
Yeah Mr. Porter always does that w/ Y3 and adidas. When I order from EU sites I always go by the EU/UK size they list as opposed to the US size.

Yuck, Y-3 site. The only time I ever ordered from Y-3 official was for the Qasa 300s. For those in Cali, avoid Y-3 since they charge tax... better off ordering online elsewhere from the sites everyone here is posting (18montose, loit, matches, ssense, farfetch, etc.)

Last edited:
quick update. i ordered the qasa's from matches fashion yesterday morning around 9am (EST). they arrived today at about noon. im blown away since they're in the UK and im in NYC. DHL really is the goat.

quick update. i ordered the qasa's from matches fashion yesterday morning around 9am (EST). they arrived today at about noon. im blown away since they're in the UK and im in NYC. DHL really is the goat.
DHL Express is GOAT not the other service they provide though..

Matches hook it up with the nice packaging?

only the finest floral box lol. im going to reuse it on another pair of sneaker i own with a damaged box.
Packaging is on point. I use the boxes for all my special things. My really special things I keep in my prized velvet Crown Royal bags lol.

Dope! How much did you pay? TTS?

Would be super dope for my mountain trips. I cant recall seeing them go on sale like most Y-3's. Anyone else?

Dope! How much did you pay? TTS?

Would be super dope for my mountain trips. I cant recall seeing them go on sale like most Y-3's. Anyone else?
I paid $212 shipped during SJS's black friday sale. I went .5 down but wish I had gone TTS. Used a shoe stretcher for a few days though and they're good now.

They hit sale on black friday but otherwise not really. Will probably take another month or so for them to really start hitting discount.

I paid $212 shipped during SJS's black friday sale. I went .5 down but wish I had gone TTS. Used a shoe stretcher for a few days though and they're good now.

They hit sale on black friday but otherwise not really. Will probably take another month or so for them to really start hitting discount.
Repped

Any free shipping codes for the y-3 site? Shipping + tax is ruining the sale for me.

Back
Top Bottom