Y-3 Qasa

I received one shipping confirmation order/charge this morning which was just clothes but they cancelled my order for the sport approaches and x-ray zips, odd since there were tons of sizes left when i placed my order. 

troubling to hear, with them taking so long I was wondering if my order got cancelled. hoping it didnt, really want these Trail X's

has Y-3 women always been one size and half up in UK conversion? ordered a 7UK and label shows 8.5 US/7 UK

My wife got her x-rays today from 18montrose. They're a us 8.5.

I'm a 9.5 and can get my foot inside, but can only close the zipper half way. Based on that, it appears that the fit is tts or .5 size down.

Edit:
View media item 2325679
Edit 2: Just received shipping info for my x-rays. No word on trails/approaches.

Last edited:
Can't move a QR Knit for $120+ship...This is ridiculous lol.
That's because those that would be interested know that they go on sale. I remember before finding this thread I was ready to pay retail for Qasa Highs. Now I wont buy them unless they are heavily discounted.

You can definitely wait for pretty much all non Lorenzo Y3 to go on sale. IMO retail is just too high for stuff that's essentially made in the same factories as the regular Adidas stuff but with the Y3 aesthetic and brand name. I honestly think 50% of retail is what most Y3 is actually worth.

Back
Top Bottom