Y-3 Qasa

All the resellers copping the white Pureboosts in hope that Jerry will hype them up are gonna be bummed when they realize Jerry is on a bball shoe kick lately haha.

All the resellers copping the white Pureboosts in hope that Jerry will hype them up are gonna be bummed when they realize Jerry is on a bball shoe kick lately haha.

I think the shoes are going to sell out for awhile but unless something happens, resell will be dead on them. People aren't looking to pay resell on all white shoes.

Do people really buy shoes in hopes that someone kinda famous wears them? That's so dumb imo. Buy what you like and not bc someone wears them/hyped up.

anyone know if these white pureboosts fit the same as the old pureboosts?
I heard the new ones fit smaller than the original ones, because of the new "fuse" on the toe box, similar to the 350 v2 fuse. He recommends going up .5 size from the original ZG. 

I heard the new ones fit smaller than the original ones, because of the new "fuse" on the toe box, similar to the 350 v2 fuse. He recommends going up .5 size from the original ZG. 
i'm a 10 tts.  9.5 fits perfect on these new ones with little room in the toe box. 

Anyone catch the End release for the ZG Pure Boost release on End?  They had it for 275 and sold out quick.  Missed it again.  SMH

Anyone catch the End release for the ZG Pure Boost release on End?  They had it for 275 and sold out quick.  Missed it again.  SMH

I bought two sizes to try them on since people saying they fit differently. US 9 and 9.5.. which ever doesn't fit, I will let go. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom