Y-3 Qasa

Wow and just like that item not available on y-3 site. Lurkers are here. They probably only had a size run. Hype for the white pure boost is real.
Each time a UK site would drop them, they'd be gone in 5-10 minutes. I'm surprised they didn't sell out faster on Y-3 site. huge shout out to Blaz3n for posting the link here early.. i'm just tryna wear mine 

Each time a UK site would drop them, they'd be gone in 5-10 minutes. I'm surprised they didn't sell out faster on Y-3 site. huge shout out to Blaz3n for posting the link here early.. i'm just tryna wear mine 
got mine from backdoor last week and they were sitting there for couple of hours.  should have doubled up.

Super similar just different details and materials depending on the pair.
Thanks! Curious if tossing an ub insole in the Yohji Runs would make them more comfy and secure. I had a pair of the original PB's and my feet felt a little sloppy w/o an insole. 

Last edited:
Just waiting for my botique to get them in. Luckily I'll be able to get my pair(s) at $240~

Something tells me in the long run these aren't going to resell well to be honest. There's a lot of hype and hysteria now but a large number of shops have been and are getting these and it seems that even with the selling out there's a lot out there being bought. And it's still early in the season too. Y-3 has never really followed the same pattern of other shoes adidas puts out. And they restock continually through the season for a lot of shoes. Even with these selling out like they are, I don't think now is the time to jump on the resell band wagon just yet.

I remember seeing the boost zg on Ebay for like $600-$700 at the time and asked my younger brother, who's into the high fashion stuff, why they were so high and told me because Jerry Lorenzo wore them.

I didn't even know who the hell that was or that he had anything to do with fear of god. I ain't hip like that I guess :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom