Y-3 Qasa

Anyone cop the black/purple pair?  Material seems different and I can't find many on feet pics.  On the fence.

These white pure boost actually feel a little bigger than the ZG Knit now that I wear them around more. Maybe because the mesh is thin. Full size down could probably work.. 1/2 size fits good tho.
so it's safe to get these in the same size as the ZG Knits? I'm definitely going to wait and see if they hit discounts.

Anyone cop the black/purple pair?  Material seems different and I can't find many on feet pics.  On the fence.

I'd just wait until they go on sale. The white pair is what everybody wants and the black/purple are being left behind. The colorway grew on me and reminds me of the OG black/purple ultraboosts. I'll wait patiently for them and cop

finally pulled the trigger on my pair of white pureboosts and my low key boutique of choice. they owed me a favor so I ended copping for $256 shipped and theyll be delivered to my door tomorrow. would have pulled the trigger a while ago but wanted to make sure I wasnt paying resell on the royals first :lol: not as cheap as i'd like but better than retail

finally pulled the trigger on my pair of white pureboosts and my low key boutique of choice. they owed me a favor so I ended copping for $256 shipped and theyll be delivered to my door tomorrow. would have pulled the trigger a while ago but wanted to make sure I wasnt paying resell on the royals first :lol: not as cheap as i'd like but better than retail
Not a bad price. I'm going to be all over them once they go on sale. Don't like them enough to pay retail.

Has anyone tried on the Kozoko boosts, how do they fit? They look like they might be narrow especially in the toe box area.

Has anyone tried on the Kozoko boosts, how do they fit? They look like they might be narrow especially in the toe box area.
I tried the low and they fit TTS. They are a tad more comfortable because the insole is thicker. Defined grabbing them when they hit the sale rack.

Anyone here looking for a sz 7 US y-3 pure boosts crystal whites retail? PM me

Would u swap for a 7.5? My two other zg knits were 7's but took everyone's advice and only went half down from my tts. These joints are still loose. Lmk.

These came in today and pictures don't do them justice. These things are BRIGHT white. I've been wearing worn in V2s a lot this past week so this fresh boost actually felt a little stiff at first but a few steps around they felt a lot better. Not as comfortable as v2s but 90% of runners (boost and non boost) these days are not as comfortable as V2s and I'd still rate them 9/10 in the comfort category and these are no different so that's not saying much. Like most Y-3 not worth retail on my opinion but definitely worth the $250 I paid. Will be picking up a second pair when they hit discount later this season. I will say the tongue confused me a little but when I got them on foot and fidgeted with the laces it was all good.
View media item 2394654View media item 2394656View media item 2394659

Got a pair of 10.5 vista grey sittin in the closet but they have a little room in the toe area. Should i size down to get a tighter fit?

Got a pair of 10.5 vista grey sittin in the closet but they have a little room in the toe area. Should i size down to get a tighter fit?

Rule of thumb is to size down a half a size on qasas anyway. The newer qasas run smaller than previous but still a half size big for most. So you either went TTS or larger than that

Back
Top Bottom