Y-3 Qasa

compared to ultraboost 2.0 hows the fit?

All my UBs are 1.0s, TTS 11.5.

This is an 11.

I have an average width foot for reference.

These are definitely less forgiving in the toe box as the material does not flex like PK.

Not necessarily uncomfortable, but narrow.

I'd recommend going TTS at least. Sizing down may cause some discomfort. YMMV

Hope this helps.

That definitely looks like primeknit. 

Glad to see the Kozoko's finally on sale, been waiting for the white/black pair. I wonder if I should wait for them to go lower. 

So anyone who own's them go TTS? I usually go half down on Y-3 and TTS on Y-3 sport. 

That definitely looks like primeknit. 

Glad to see the Kozoko's finally on sale, been waiting for the white/black pair. I wonder if I should wait for them to go lower. 

So anyone who own's them go TTS? I usually go half down on Y-3 and TTS on Y-3 sport. 
Id wait a little longer. They will drop even more because they aren't highly desired by most.

Wore the qasa sandals all weekend . perhaps one of the most underrated silhoutte from y3....it gets as much attention and lookie lou's as the qasa highs [emoji]128064[/emoji]
the sandals arent my style but the qasa sole in general is extremely underrated. i bet the sandals are comfortable too 

Last edited:
So I tried the Kozoko's this past weekend and they are actually really snug going TTS. For those who own do they end up stretching? 

Anyone seen the Triple whites pureboost sitting at US8? Barneys has it at 8.5, but comparing my QR knit is a bit roomy for that size.

As an aside, what pants do you guys wear with qasa highs? I do not own a single piece of techwear, and chinos/jeans look a little off to me. Or am i overthinking things?

As an aside, what pants do you guys wear with qasa highs? I do not own a single piece of techwear, and chinos/jeans look a little off to me. Or am i overthinking things?
Overthinking IMO. I wear slim/skinny jeans with mine and they look just fine. I am constantly receiving compliments.

Overthinking IMO. I wear slim/skinny jeans with mine and they look just fine. I am constantly receiving compliments.
Rolled up jeans exposing some skin? Or stacked and tucked in the shoe? Or over the shoe?

Pinrolls with Qasa highs look dumb imo.

And yes that's me overthinking again.

How's the sizing fit for the triple white pureboost compared to the QR knit run? Some say .5 - 1 full size down?

For reference:

am90s - 9

yeezy v2 - 9

nmd PK  - 8.5

QR knit run - 8.5

Can I get away with an 8.5? Toebox material looks soft, I don't want it to crumple down due to the empty space.

How's the sizing fit for the triple white pureboost compared to the QR knit run? Some say .5 - 1 full size down?

For reference:

am90s - 9

yeezy v2 - 9

nmd PK  - 8.5

QR knit run - 8.5

Can I get away with an 8.5? Toebox material looks soft, I don't want it to crumple down due to the empty space.
do you size up on yeezy v2?

Back
Top Bottom