Y-3 Qasa

Damn that's kind of a let down. I loved my retro boost, but the sole got ****ed up sooo quick.

Majority of Y3 does not have continental sole. They also generally don't make continental soles without printing the Continental logo somewhere on the outsole itself so you can usually tell that way. I haven't found it to be an issue with majority of my Y3s at all, retro boost had that flimsy og pure boost outsole though. Most of the current models do not.

Man, wore my qasa's for the first time and damn, they straight up don't wear like a regular sneaker and its 2018, I know I'm wild for this but RESPECT for those still rocking them... I'm straight up ****ed up tho lord help me :lol:

Man, wore my qasa's for the first time and damn, they straight up don't wear like a regular sneaker and its 2018, I know I'm wild for this but RESPECT for those still rocking them... I'm straight up ****ed up tho lord help me :lol:
Lmfao Bro I wore mine the other day. It has been almost a year since my last wear and man they had my feet phucked up. Weren’t comfy AT ALL and my foot kept slipping to the outer edge due to the leather insole.

They are easily one of my favorite silhouettes of all time (my avatar) but I need to keep in mind that I can only wear them for short periods of time.

so many dope silos. feels like companies invested heavily in design dept but gives a dog**** to weartester, function dept.

Last edited:
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fon-foot-shots-of-the-adidas-y-3-kaiwa-1.jpg

On foot pics of the Kaiwa

Maybe it’s cause I’ve been messin with designer kicks for a good while now but pretty much any tooling from any of the major brands feels at least above average to me. I think the tubular sole from the qasa is pretty comfortable but it’s a death trap if you’re trying to drive.

Maybe it’s cause I’ve been messin with designer kicks for a good while now but pretty much any tooling from any of the major brands feels at least above average to me. I think the tubular sole from the qasa is pretty comfortable but it’s a death trap if you’re trying to drive.
Learning curve def exists when driving

long time lurker first time poster -- does anyone have comments on sizing for the suberou's ? I am usually a 10.5 normally in most shoes, but I have heard these things (and y3s in general) are huge af.
spanks

Fire but I am sticking to my usual Y-3 MO and never paying retail for the brand.

Oh yeah no doubt. Never pay full price for Y-3 :lol:. That’s da rule. Should be in da thread title. When they have a 30% (not sure if they’ll be around for 50%) I’ll pick up a pair.

Some photos of the Kaiwa shoe the back heel area super proniunced and they look dumb. Other pics have the back heel normal and they look pretty good.

I wonder what interesting colorways they'll cook up

BNTL... got them of sns for $262 shipped (had a unique 25% code). Had my eyes on these since pics first surfaced!

Back
Top Bottom