Y-3 Qasa

Where did you end up picking them up and how much if you don't mind me asking?

At Barneys for retail. I had a plan of just going to try them on so I’d know my size for when I found them at a discount. But couldn’t resist after I tried them on :smile:

Did you receive your pair yet? Curious about the fit.
Just got mines yesterday since I had to ship them first to Florida and then to Puerto Rico but haven’t tried them on lol. Will do later today when I get home. Im a true 9 and went with that... first pair of y-3 too

adidas-Y-3-Saikou-Core-White-BC0951.jpg

adidas-Y-3-Saikou-Core-White-BC0951-1.jpg

adidas-Y-3-Saikou-Core-White-BC0951-3.jpg

adidas-Y-3-Saikou-Core-White-BC0951-4.jpg

Adidas Y-3 Saikou $450

Are Y-3's actually comfortable? The Saikou with the black upper and white outsole looks incredible but I don't know of any place nearby (Bay Area) where I can actually try these

Are Y-3's actually comfortable? The Saikou with the black upper and white outsole looks incredible but I don't know of any place nearby (Bay Area) where I can actually try these

If sized correctly, most are comfy. But there are some designs that are just clunky.

should stock at barneys, nordstroms. all the high end boutiques should have them too. hunt
Edit: Nordstrom free shipping and returns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom