Y-3 Qasa

Ruleofnext has a bunch of sizes left on all the spring stuff. PRES20 is working. Got the Primeknits finally in my size for $290...pumped.
So salty they don't have anything smaller than a UK7. I'm usually a Nike size US8.5 and i've read to go down 1.5 sizes to a US7 for the primeknit lows..

Anyone seen the Primeknit lows in a UK6.5 / US7? 

Last edited:
So salty they don't have anything smaller than a UK7. I'm usually a Nike size US8.5 and i've read to go down 1.5 sizes to a US7 for the primeknit lows..

Anyone seen the Primeknit lows in a UK6.5 / US7? 

You'd be fine with a UK 7 honestly. 1.5 down is a little exaggerated.

You'd be fine with a UK 7 honestly. 1.5 down is a little exaggerated.
The following pic has me concerned though. And i have a very narrow foot and width is never an issue for me.

Anyway @swagnet  just took that UK7 anyway. lol

hey guys maybe this will help anyone with sizing questions, it helped my friends when i showed them 

huaraches-10

asic gl3, racers, trainers -9 (my true size)

y3 prime knit lows -8

y3 qasa highs - 8.5

as you can see the lows are huge even after i sized down a full size they're still a little bit bigger than id like. 

i can vouch on the sizing. I am a US8.5 in adidas and tried the 7.5.

fit would be ok if it had laces, but since it's a slipon, it needs to be tighter or else the 7.5 has too much heal slippage when walking (or i guess if you wear tihick socks 7.5 could work)

Ruleofnext has a bunch of sizes left on all the spring stuff. PRES20 is working. Got the Primeknits finally in my size for $290...pumped.
Never seen this site. Assuming its legit. How much total shipped + custom fees?

nice. Just ordered the qasa high primeknit. Will cancel my Bloomingdale preorder once i received these. I assume this is legit since sneakersteal posted the site

Last edited:
i can vouch on the sizing. I am a US8.5 in adidas and tried the 7.5.

fit would be ok if it had laces, but since it's a slipon, it needs to be tighter or else the 7.5 has too much heal slippage when walking (or i guess if you wear tihick socks 7.5 could work)
You do know you just ordered a UK7 and not a US7 from ruleofnext though? Their sizes are in UK sizing. Unless you're a Nike TTS 9 then you're good.

I like these Y3 QASA shoes but too expensive might wait for them to go on sale - I'm from Canada and got tired of the Nike/Jordan shoes!!!! New to this thread anyway

I like these Y3 QASA shoes but too expensive might wait for them to go on sale - I'm from Canada and got tired of the Nike/Jordan shoes!!!! New to this thread anyway

They'll be sold out before they even go on sale. No #brokeboyz around here.

Last edited:

You really have to find a place that has an active coupon code when they go up to get them on sale...even at retail they move quick

And dont even think about trying to catch a sale if you wear the small sizes! You'll almost never get a small size to stick around long enough to go on sale.

So what's the opposite of brokeboyz ? Lol

Throw some D's on that feet!

Rich%20Boy%20Getty%20Scott%20Gries%202007.jpg

You really have to find a place that has an active coupon code when they go up to get them on sale...even at retail they move quick
yeah I know - here in Canada they go 50% off on BF and Boxibg Day Jor a lot of people buy them here. I'll probabaly wait not that

Back
Top Bottom