Y-3 Qasa

I have a feeling the d rose boost will go on discount at the end of the year. Not many people are feeling them. So im gonna wait on those. Let me know how they fit.

I don't think people are sleeping, it was posted in the DRose thread a day or two ago.

Also, I think the collab of DRose and Y3 just seems out of place or better description is probably a surprise?

It's nice though, reminds me of the glove but I can see it going on a discount like other Y3s not named Qasa.

Well just got my Qasa low II's in the Orange/Black color way. Went down half a size and after trying on I definitely should be wearing a whole size down but these wide feet won't allow it :/. Fn love them though, favorite pair of the Qasa's so far but now I have to figure how to fill out some of the space in the toe-box cuz very noticeable the amount of space when taking a step. Any suggestions? I'll have to do the same with my primeknit lows, just been sitting on those though.

Also for those wondering about fit and such, my primeknit lows are definitely a more snug/tight compared to these.

Well just got my Qasa low II's in the Orange/Black color way. Went down half a size and after trying on I definitely should be wearing a whole size down but these wide feet won't allow it :/. Fn love them though, favorite pair of the Qasa's so far but now I have to figure how to fill out some of the space in the toe-box cuz very noticeable the amount of space when taking a step. Any suggestions? I'll have to do the same with my primeknit lows, just been sitting on those though.

Also for those wondering about fit and such, my primeknit lows are definitely a more snug/tight compared to these.
 Buy one of these it might help you out possibly. It helps me when i encounter things like this for my other shoes.

Last edited:
Toggle Boosts
y-3-toggle-boost_black_01.jpg

wow these are fire, but i cant lie they remind me of the new huarache 2015 model coming out.

View media item 1400440

Last edited:
First time posting in here and looking to buy my 1st y3. Anybody have any lead on the qasa high primeknit in a sz 9.5? saw one available on the y3 online store but I would like to avoid paying thr sales tax if possible.

Last edited:
^ ^ ^

I posted this on another thread and 9.5 is still available:

Bloomingdales got them as well Qasa Hi Primeknits (though it's mor elike a pre-order, it says it won't ship til March 6):

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/...4&LinkType=#fn=spp=10&ppp=96&sp=Null&rid=Null

What you can do is try and get a 20% off coupon (max $100 off) via chat: https://www.bloomingdales.com/chat.ognc?Chat=Sales&cm_sp=ReactiveChat-_-Checkout-_-Shopping Bag

You can make up some BS about a cancelled order or a prior order problem of sorts and then let your charm take over. If you can manage a 20% off discount, it'll knock $80 off the shoe.

Best of luck to all and don't forget the 3% cashback through ebates!

Last edited:
I think you forget to post what it was you were recommending.

Ah sorry, the n forcers. Its the mint force fields its is pretty much a foam that you put inside your shoe where the toe cap to prevent creases. You can use it to give your shoe a tighter fit.

^ ^ ^

I posted this on another thread and 9.5 is still available:

Repped.I chatted and got the 20% off. This is my first time ordering from bloomingdales, I just hope that they fulfill their preorders and not like other stores who oversells. So psyched to get this under retail.

Also went half size down from my Nike size so I hope this fits me well.

Last edited:
Ah sorry, the n forcers. Its the mint force fields its is pretty much a foam that you put inside your shoe where the toe cap to prevent creases. You can use it to give your shoe a tighter fit.

Much appreciated, I will definitely give them a try.

got my qasa low II primeknit, they fit huuuuge. and I already went .5 down from Nike sizing.

Any chance I can still find qasa hi's triple black or am I sol? Lo wear a 9 but I think I need an 8..?

Might be sol on that one, although i did luck up on a old pair in store.

Ebay might be best bet, but there are so many fakes of the triple blacks :nerd:

Ruleofnext has a bunch of sizes left on all the spring stuff. PRES20 is working. Got the Primeknits finally in my size for $290...pumped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom