Y-3 Qasa

I really do want these red toes but I feel I don't need them. I have shoes I don't give enough play for instance the black and white knit qasa high or the triple black.

I really wish I sold the blk and white knit high though. I like them but I haven't much use for them.

Last edited:

triple blacks?

if yes then that is some ****, i've had those preordered since 28th of june from dope factory and am yet to receive anything re: tracking
i feel you bro, sent an email to DF asking about my order on Wednesday, this was their reply

"Hi,

thank you for your email.

We have started to ship first pre-orders, but we are still waiting the second delivery of our order and yesterday we got the news that shoes are actually in production, so we are waiting updates on a exact date for the second part of our shipments.

As soon as we’ll get notifications, we’ll provide to give more details."

Thanks for sharing that info. I think I will drop them an email myself. I only preordered from DF b/c they said orders will ship before August 1st... I hope they stick to that as they kindly took my money quick enough (vs. other places that don't charge preorders until they ship).

Just got them in from dope factory. Had to pay the UPS guy a check of $33.52. I might order a 9.5 as well these def run big. These are a 10.

Last edited:
I don't know why people don't heed the advice of sizing down on Qasa's, Retro Boost, and Yohji Pure Boost. These shoes aren't exactly cheap either so spending that much money on something that doesn't fit is a horrible feeling. 

Im not mad lol. ill just get my size. i have wider feet so i always have to size up on everything. sizing down on the Yohji boost does not apply to me. i just received a 9.5 and the right shoe is killing me and i need a 9.5 in the qasa's. I usually have to go through trial and error. 

I don't know why people don't heed the advice of sizing down on Qasa's, Retro Boost, and Yohji Pure Boost. These shoes aren't exactly cheap either so spending that much money on something that doesn't fit is a horrible feeling. 

Because everyone has a different feet and others also has different preference on how they like to wear their shoes. Some like it snug where it is just perfect by the toe while other prefer to have some wiggle room. Thickness of socks or wearing it sockless can make a difference in fit too.

I personally do not size down and get my usual size and it fits me just fine. And I actually feel the sizing differs between styles too, I feel the Y3 Pure Boost feels smaller than the Qasas and I just differ the thickness in the socks I wear depending on the shoes to make it fit comfortably.

Last edited:
Can't wait for my qasas to come in today. UPS came by twice to drop off my bro's stuff, but he is literally making multiple trips to the same houses for multiple packages.

Im not mad lol. ill just get my size. i have wider feet so i always have to size up on everything. sizing down on the Yohji boost does not apply to me. i just received a 9.5 and the right shoe is killing me and i need a 9.5 in the qasa's. I usually have to go through trial and error. 
Thanks for helping me out.

I'll be on the hunt for a 10 then in yohji boost.

Got wide feet too and a 9.5 oin retro boost fit perfecto

Hey fam, sorry this might have been asked already but need help on the sizing for the Qasa High. I own the Qasa low primeknit (size 8), should i go with the same size or half size up/down? Thanks.

Yes I said it in the OG post lol. Also guys the toe seems nubuck and also under the laces/plastic tab. Maybe new difference for the season?
Just got them in from dope factory. Had to pay the UPS guy a check of $33.52. I might order a 9.5 as well these def run big. These are a 10.

View media item 1643317
Dope Factory delivery to you ?
Yes I said it in the OG post lol. Also guys the toe seems nubuck and also under the laces/plastic tab. Maybe new difference for the season?
how many day since you preorder they ship to you bro ? Btw thats nice man

Can't wait for my qasas to come in today. UPS came by twice to drop off my bro's stuff, but he is literally making multiple trips to the same houses for multiple packages.
Just looked at the tracking number again and it looks like he forgot it back at the airport.  They will have to reschedule delivery. 
grin.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom