Y-3 Qasa

i haven't gotten the qasa's in yet but i ordered them in a 10, ill let you know for sure. the right shoe is a bit tighter but ive been walking in them and they feel a bit better. they fit differently from the regular pure boost for sure.

i haven't gotten the qasa's in yet but i ordered them in a 10, ill let you know for sure. the right shoe is a bit tighter but ive been walking in them and they feel a bit better. they fit differently from the regular pure boost for sure.
cool. My regular size is usually a 10.5 and sometimes 11 and really want the retro boost with the cream upper midsole but they only have a 9.5 or 10.5

Are there good chnces tht I can cop the qasa low 2 for atleast 20% off? Orange or white colorways. Or do i have to pull the trigger on zappos for retail?

Last edited:

Do they fit same as regular pure boost1?
  id say these are a bit more snug due to the sock it has inside where your foot goes. and the pure boost strech alot after heavy wears. You can either go TTS or .5 size up. 
cool. My regular size is usually a 10.5 and sometimes 11 and really want the retro boost with the cream upper midsole but they only have a 9.5 or 10.5
I think you will be fine if you get a 9.5 in the retro boost. i got my qasa's a 10 to be safe.

id say these are a bit more snug due to the sock it has inside where your foot goes. and the pure boost strech alot after heavy wears. You can either go TTS or .5 size up. 

I think you will be fine if you get a 9.5 in the retro boost. i got my qasa's a 10 to be safe.
Thank you so much!!! Saved me on buying a 9.5 I'm normally 10 in everything but grabbed a 9.5 pure boost and it was snug but broke in.

I will lokk for a 10-10.5 to be safe. thx

[/quote] qasa highs are def a .5 down for me... so if your a size 10.5 your good, if not you may have a lil room at the tip of toebox area

So im a us10 in qasa highs, do u guys think i could pull of a us9.5 in retro boost?
qasa highs are def a .5 down for me... so if your a size 10.5 your good, if not you may have a lil room at the tip of toebox area[/quote]
Does the yohji boost run same sizing with retro boost?

if yes, i think you should not take 1 size down for retro boost

i wear my yohji boost 8.5 US, qasa high also 8.5 US (originally i am 9 US), and it fits me just right

i don't think i can do half size down anymore (take 8 US) for yohji boost

cant speak more detail since my retro boost still on its way

once i get it, if you still need the input i ll let you know

Last edited:

Does the yohji boost run same sizing with retro boost?

if yes, i think you should not take 1 size down for retro boost

i wear my yohji boost 8.5 US, qasa high also 8.5 US (originally i am 9 US), and it fits me just right

i don't think i can do half size down anymore (take 8 US) for yohji boost

cant speak more detail since my retro boost still on its way

once i get it, if you still need the input i ll let you know
My floral retro boost are very big...

Im a true 10 in everything flyknit, Jordans, etc.

I got a 9.5 in the retros and fit great.

I can even do a 9 im sure.

yep my TTS is 9 US

tried the retro boost once in y3soho and 8.5 US as long as i remember is the perfect size for me

this one is yohji boost in size 8.5 US, my thumb almost reach the toe 

based on this, for me, (and if retro boost sizing is the same with yohji boost), i am suggesting just take half size down, not full size from ur TTS

think he means his big (thumb) toe, almost reaches the top (or the front of the shoe), which in return means that the shoe still fit's a little big despite sizing down. Which is what I'm saying, I have 2 pairs of Y-3 Pure Boost, my first pair ever, I went TTS and it fit almost a whole size too big. Next time around, i sized down 1 full size (because they didn't have that half size down option available for me). It fits snug but doable because of the Pure Boost material construction. 

Last edited:

think he means his big (thumb) toe, almost reaches the top (or the front of the shoe), which in return means that the shoe still fit's a little big despite sizing down. Which is what I'm saying, I have 2 pairs of Y-3 Pure Boost, my first pair ever, I went TTS and it fit almost a whole size too big. Next time around, i sized down 1 full size (because they didn't have that half size down option available for me). It fits snug but doable because of the Pure Boost material construction. 
Thank you for the comparisons.

Lookin like ill be on the hunt for 9.5-10 (wide feet)

Back
Top Bottom