Y-3 Qasa

i got a PREOWNED us 7.5 black/white ss14 qasa high on sale.  390 shipped. pm me for more info. 

im outta here 

the red and blacks are dope as **** ,but that last high top pair are 
smokin.gif

2 Spot have them online today ProbusNYC  ( 10 % off with free shipping no Tax = 360 ) and Concpt which the person above mentioned.

As for sizes I dont think they come that small but I seen some small sizes that go as low as sz 5 on the adidas y3 site that are no qasa. You are going to have to wait for the site to release them or give Y3 store at various locations
Hey bro good looking out - I got my size 10.5 for only $360 on the High Knits, super stoked!

If anyone wants a deal, I'm selling my Blk/White Highs for just $360 (paid $440 retail) DS US10.5 PM if interested.

Damn, I didn't think FeatureLV would restock. I would have preferred to order from them than Kith.

Kith takes forever to ship, plus with the blizzard now... I probably won't get my highs in for another 2 weeks.

Damn, I didn't think FeatureLV would restock. I would have preferred to order from them than Kith.

Kith takes forever to ship, plus with the blizzard now... I probably won't get my highs in for another 2 weeks.

Kith is in a blizzard too! No telling when they'll ship. Feature frequently ships same day. At least you got them though.

TresBien got their Y3 stock.
top right gonna be mine 
pimp.gif

just placed the order, they were even 20% off since i am in the us. i just don't understand how y3 releases its shoes. you can preorder this color way of the shoe on sneaker boy and they will be shipped by march 31st but on tres bien i got them for "only" 330 shipped and they will be here in 2-5 days as they said in the confirmation.

Last edited:
^and i hoped i did the right thing with sizing down .5 from my normal us size. ordered us 10 while my size in nike/jordans is 10.5 us

top right gonna be mine :pimp:  

just placed the order, they were even 20% off since i am in the us. i just don't understand how y3 releases its shoes. you can preorder this color way of the shoe on sneaker boy and they will be shipped by march 31st but on tres bien i got them for "only" 330 shipped and they will be here in 2-5 days as they said in the confirmation.

Email them and ask to lower the value if possible so you won't incur any customs fee. TBS are usually kind like that when they could.

As for the releases, I think most are just used to how Nike/Jordans release with a specific date. Designer shoes aren't like that, they usually have a range on when the seasonal item might arrive but they are never sure. They sell them when they arrive in their stores or for those that do pre-orders, they just have placeholder dates for the most part and sometimes it ships before the expected arrival date or after.

Email them and ask to lower the value if possible so you won't incur any customs fee. TBS are usually kind like that when they could.

As for the releases, I think most are just used to how Nike/Jordans release with a specific date. Designer shoes aren't like that, they usually have a range on when the seasonal item might arrive but they are never sure. They sell them when they arrive in their stores or for those that do pre-orders, they just have placeholder dates for the most part and sometimes it ships before the expected arrival date or after.
what do you mean? i should email them to lower the price again? i am already pretty glad that i got them 20% off.

ah ok its my first real designer shoe. missed them out in the past but now i got them :smile:

i've ordered a lot from tres bien and never got hit with customs (some orders 1000+ too)

last time i ordered from f/w 2013 i think, pair of CPs for ~250ish and they put value as 30 without me even asking

ah i see what you mean. i just emailed them about that but i think there should not be anything coming since they didn't mention anything like this at the checkout. thank you for your advice though. hope they will say it is how i thought it is going to be.

^^Very nice of them to mark the package at a low cost many retailers wont do this.

Otherwise anything over $200 can incur a customs fee to the US, if the value is marked correctly as being over$200+ on the forms that tres bien completes for customs. The fees are then charged by the shipping company, like FedEx, DHL, UPS, not tres bien.

Too bad they dont have my size, I definitely would've ordered from them. :frown:

Last edited:
i've ordered a lot from tres bien and never got hit with customs (some orders 1000+ too)

last time i ordered from f/w 2013 i think, pair of CPs for ~250ish and they put value as 30 without me even asking

Yeah TBS gets so many requests that for the most part they know when the order comes from the US to just lower the value on the customs declaration but it never hurts to remind them.

just got their answer. they told me that they don't know if there will be anything coming in custom fees until it is in the us but they will do everything to avoid/keep them low. very kind service. also the price of 330$ shipped is just a steal

Back
Top Bottom