Y-3 Qasa

Yea I got a bar too, roasted jalapeño tho 
sick.gif

off topics, but it surprisingly tasted pretty good haha
lol took the words out of my mouth. Looked at the flavor and didn't really know what to think...

..but turned out pretty good! I would actually buy it if i ever saw it at the gas station or store. lol

Navys are a no look pass. all blacks comin back. Do want. Only coppin below retail tho.

I really like how they look, but how's the comfort of the qasa?  Or is it the styling that most people like about them?

Last edited:
I think I've found a pair of qasa hi triple black at a local shop BELOW retail! :pimp:

I cant wait until the store opens up to find out for sure :smile:

These would be for my guy though. Nothing in my size yet. ...well besides ebay

Hey guys I scooped these Blk/White Highs 10.5US back in December from Chicago Y3 shop.

Totally DS with OG everything, I paid $440 shipped, I am looking to purchase the Blk/White Knit Highs in a 10.5US.

I am willing to sell this pair for a discounted price, or trade for the Knits straight up.

If anyone is interested in purchasing these for a discounted price, or willing to scoop me Blk/White Knits in a 10.5US I'll even toss in a little extra cash.

PM or shoot me a txt for additional pictures 574-210-9040

just FYI, I should've gone down a full size for primeknit qasas. Since they are slip ons, there's no way to tighten the shoes. But I wouldn't know for sure until I try them on.

I am size 12 in most shoes (slightly wide feet) and got size 11.5 og qasa highs and size 11.5 qasas. Now I wonder if I can go a full size down for the og qasas. 

high end adidas stuff always tend to run big af
here's my fits
fyi, i like my shoes snug as in, i could almost go without laces. plus i have semi-wide feet

jordan 9
jordan retros 8.5
balenciaga 41
MMM 42
SLP 41.5

PRIMEKNITS - 7
QASA HIGH -7.5

for me sizing down 1 wasn't enough, there was still a fingers worth of space so i went 1.5 down

anyone know of a place in OC/LA that has black white qasa highs and/or primeknit qasas instore?

Back
Top Bottom