Y-3 Qasa

if anyone is interested in swapping their qasa primeknit 11 or 10.5 (not sure if sizing down 1.5 is too much) for my 11.5 and og qasa high 11 for my 11.5, let me know.

if anyone is interested in swapping their qasa primeknit 11 or 10.5 (not sure if sizing down 1.5 is too much) for my 11.5 and og qasa high 11 for my 11.5, let me know.
i don't have my pair yet to say if thats too much in sizing down but i would never go down so much. did you experience that going down .5 is not enough for the masa highs?

i don't have my pair yet to say if thats too much in sizing down but i would never go down so much. did you experience that going down .5 is not enough for the masa highs?
It's not that loose or anything, but wish it were just slightly more snug. Wish I can go to a store and try on sz 11 og qasa highs, but don't have any nearby. ymmv. for primeknits though, you should size down at least one size.

also, does anyone find it annoying to drive with qasas? there isnt much grip due to lack of surface area

Last edited:
Feature has the floral print available 7.5+

Good will out has retro boost, floral highs, and primeknit highs all starting at us8.

I am guessing the same as the Pure Boost since it uses the same tooling
btw I am a US 7.5 in the Pure Boost and an 8 in Flyknit trainers if that helps
i have the normal pure boost and they are true to size for me. i just ordered the retro boost in my true size since that is the only smallest size i could find (featurelv) i hope they fit me

Saw this on instagram today
i have the normal pure boost and they are true to size for me. i just ordered the retro boost in my true size since that is the only smallest size i could find (featurelv) i hope they fit me

I own a pair of Y3 boost and pure boost from adidas. I got them both in size eleven but I found that the Y3 boost fit more snug. You should be fine.

View media item 1375680

Saw this on instagram today
I own a pair of Y3 boost and pure boost from adidas. I got them both in size eleven but I found that the Y3 boost fit more snug. You should be fine.
that's actually the very opposite for me. I own about 6 pairs of Pure Boosts, 2 pairs of Y-3 Pure Boost, and 2 pair of Primeknit Pure Boost. Pure Boost fits true to size with almost all my other brand sneakers, Primeknit fits tighter by about .5 size. Y-3 Pure Boost fits BIG by at least .5 size. They all have the same boost soles but the upper determines the sizing, not the soles. 

where can i cop online high black white and knit lows in size 8/8.5 US? sold out everywhere...
kith just their stock of y3. they got all sizes from 7-13 but they are going very fast. VERY fast

btw how do you guys lace your qasas? 

Last edited:
So when you guys are talking about whole size downing on the prime knits, you're talking about the lows or highs? I'm a tts 10.5, will the primeknit high 10's fit me? 

Anyone got a lead on the floral boost retro in 11.5? All I see is up to 11 and the sizing seems to be TTS whereas with the other Qasas I could go down to 11.0 (11.5 being my TTS).

So when you guys are talking about whole size downing on the prime knits, you're talking about the lows or highs? I'm a tts 10.5, will the primeknit high 10's fit me? 
i think going down by 0.5 for the highs will be fine since the color ways are just different for them and thats what almost everybody on the internet recommends. the lows are a different shoe so that might be different. i am usually 10.5 too and ordered the highs in 10. they will arrive on tuesday i will let you know how they fit

Back
Top Bottom