Y-3 Qasa

View media item 1383952
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]Just purchased these Y-3 Qasa racers yesterday and these are my first pair but I just wanted to know if they are real or replicas, from my research they look legit. They were just shipped out and haven't made it to me yet but these are the photos from the auction.
Photos look legit to me. I own a pair of those and they dont make navy replicas the only replica racers are the black and the white ones.

Last edited:
he probably got them on sale...

the blue lows went on sale a while ago.... I slept ... regret it 

Confirmed i am sure it is one time use per account.
Thanks. Was thinking about a pair of qasa highs... might be for the better. But you can't beat 260 shipped for retro boost. Jackthreads has been coming through, purchased qasa low ii and retro boost on the discount. 

had my heart set on the black and whites but can get the florals at a great price. really on the fence about the floral print though. wish I could see how they are in person, are these going to sit? why are they on eBay for like 580?

this sneaker confuses me.

Last edited:
had my heart set on the black and whites but can get the florals at a great price. really on the fence about the floral print though. wish I could see how they are in person, are these going to sit? why are they on eBay for like 580?

this sneaker confuses me.
Honestly all Qasas on Ebay have a incoherent price( because resellers think they can profit like Jordans ). it is very rare to find them at the reasonable price. The ones that usually do are sold from people who worn no more than 5 times and can still sell for as much as retail price but worn.

Ive only seen the one listing for the florals on ebay. I wouldn't really use that as a gauge. You know they are available for retail for much less than that listing price.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any website that is selling the qasa lows in the black/orange colorway? I know of Kith and Feature, however, they don’t have the 9.5US sz I want. Sneakerboy has the sz I want but man that March 31st ship date seems so far away haha. So yea just curious if there is another website selling them I am unaware of.

Anyone need a pair of the retro boost for mad cheap? $158.42 shipped - just let me know (store credit and promo code). Check and see if your size is available and PM me!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any website that is selling the qasa lows in the black/orange colorway? I know of Kith and Feature, however, they don’t have the 9.5US sz I want. Sneakerboy has the sz I want but man that March 31st ship date seems so far away haha. So yea just curious if there is another website selling them I am unaware of.

The y3 site has them every size in stock
http://store.y-3 .com/us/y3store/men/shoes#gender=U&season=A,P,E&department=shs&sortRule=Ranking&page=2&productsPerPage=10

Last edited:
The y3 site has them every size in stock

http://store.y-3 .com/us/y3store/men/shoes#gender=U&season=A,P,E&department=shs&sortRule=Ranking&page=2&productsPerPage=10

Wow haha, I had looked there before and even now but never saw them and just assumed the site was out or something. My mistake was from the site I was clicking on the mens tab and then clicking on the qasa tab(which only shows three shoes) WHEN I should have been clicking on the footwear drop menu. Geez I feel like an idiot, anyways thanks man, I was almost about to order a size I didnt want and take a chance.

Im having trouble checking out on y3 site. Size must be gone. I can add to cart, but cant check out when i hit proceed :frown:

Edit: Yup, gone.

Edit #2: Glad my sz sold out on Y3, because I was able to get it almost $100 cheaper at oki-ni! Yee!!

Even if i get customs fees, i should come out ahead! :pimp:

Last edited:
black/white qasa highs under retail (codes) anywhere?

EDIT: picked up the primeknits of of jackthreads, last pair. countdown clock gave me anxiety and i just said F it. 

had my heart set on the all black and whites but for $328 shipped I had to pull the trigger. hope these will grow on me. 

any input on these vs all black/whites, in person?

Last edited:

black/white qasa highs under retail (codes) anywhere?

EDIT: picked up the primeknits of of jackthreads, last pair. countdown clock gave me anxiety and i just said F it. 

had my heart set on the all black and whites but for $328 shipped I had to pull the trigger. hope these will grow on me. 

any input on these vs all black/whites, in person?
you mean the qasa high knits? just got them with the mail and they are ******* gorgeous! you will not regret it. i just hope you went down at least 0.5 from your normal us size hey are pretty big

Last edited:

you mean the qasa high knits? just got them with the mail and they are ******* gorgeous! you will not regret it. i just hope you went down at least 0.5 from your normal us size hey are pretty big
yea those. mind posting pics? i went with a 10.5 i wear an 11 in nike and have a 10.5 in tubulars. 

Back
Top Bottom