Y-3 Qasa

So I saw this and wanted to bring this to everyone's attention about the fakes and how good they look so be careful out there.

The quality of  leather in the toe box looks ehhhh but other than that from what I see they look the part but I've never seen a pair in person

links to the fakes to warn people

http://www.ioffer.com/i/y3-qasa-yohji-yamamoto-high-trainers-men-s-shoes-600034784?i=247212160

http://www.ioffer.com/i/2015new-y3-qasa-high-help-sneakers-mens-shoe-598443302?i=242856756

Mod delete this if it's a problem.  I mean no harm I just dont want to see people getting ripped off. 

other than that 

I'm wondering about this guy too?  http://nlfstore.bigcartel.com/product/nike-r-t-air-force-1-hi-sp-white

He sells random *** stuff and a small *** store but other than that it looks legit. No one ever answered dude about does anyone 

know if this dude is legit, after seeing this ioffer **** who knows. It almost seems like you would have to see them in person, Or maybe not idk **** about adidas. 

Last edited:
So I saw this and wanted to bring this to everyone's attention about the fakes and how good they look so be careful out there.

The quality of  leather in the toe box looks ehhhh but other than that from what I see they look the part but I've never seen a pair in person

links to the fakes to warn people

http://www.ioffer.com/i/y3-qasa-yohji-yamamoto-high-trainers-men-s-shoes-600034784?i=247212160

http://www.ioffer.com/i/2015new-y3-qasa-high-help-sneakers-mens-shoe-598443302?i=242856756

Mod delete this if it's a problem.  I mean no harm I just dont want to see people getting ripped off. 

other than that 

I'm wondering about this guy too?  http://nlfstore.bigcartel.com/product/nike-r-t-air-force-1-hi-sp-white

He sells random *** stuff and a small *** store but other than that it looks legit. No one ever answered dude about does anyone 
know if this dude is legit, after seeing this ioffer **** who knows. It almost seems like you would have to see them in person, Or maybe not idk **** about adidas. 
Just off rip the prices on the first 2 links are dead giveaways. As well as the shape, and logos around the shoe are all incorrect. Not good fakes in my opinion. But I do believe the pictures in the 3rd link are authentic.

Just off rip the prices on the first 2 links are dead giveaways. As well as the shape, and logos around the shoe are all incorrect. Not good fakes in my opinion. But I do believe the pictures in the 3rd link are authentic.
Yea i posted that 3rd link before. I would like to get that pair since those are the leather toe caps. I checked out their instagram, it seems they're based off in Hong Kong so im skeptical about that.

Also guys, spoke to a Y3 employee. Says the primeknit lows will not be re-releasing anytime soon. Maybe next F/W.

Just got these from Rule of Next. Money was supposed to go to some Qasa Lows but couldn't pass these up for $285. Maybe I can trade these or my primeknit highs for some lows in the future. These are 
nthat.gif

Yea i posted that 3rd link before. I would like to get that pair since those are the leather toe caps. I checked out their instagram, it seems they're based off in Hong Kong so im skeptical about that.

Also guys, spoke to a Y3 employee. Says the primeknit lows will not be re-releasing anytime soon. Maybe next F/W.

My FW15 triple blacks came in, I like the subtle changes and suede toe cap, sets things apart from the last 2 releases. Will post pics later...

My primeknit lows are size 11 and triple blacks 11.5, side by side and fit wise they are practically the same. Damn the lows run super large!!

Last edited:
I ordered my black Qasa highs from dope factory. It was supposed to be shipped before the 1st of Aug. Now i recieved an email saying there is a manufacturer's delay! Was so hoping to wear it soon man.. damn.

so i locked up a size 11 in the triple blacks only problem is im a 12. Do you guys think a full size down will be too much?

I ordered my black Qasa highs from dope factory. It was supposed to be shipped before the 1st of Aug. Now i recieved an email saying there is a manufacturer's delay! Was so hoping to wear it soon man.. damn.

Same here, got the email today about the delay...oh well

Same here, got the email today about the delay...oh well
It is weird though.. I check my order from the website and the link to the shoes is gone. When i emailed them, they said they removed the link to the shoes because it was out of stock. Typically, they don't remove items that are out of stock. But they removed this. I wonder why.

It is weird though.. I check my order from the website and the link to the shoes is gone. When i emailed them, they said they removed the link to the shoes because it was out of stock. Typically, they don't remove items that are out of stock. But they removed this. I wonder why.
I am wondering the same thing as yours. I think this situation make them busy enough to get another pre-order so that they just end it. 

Can't only blame them tho, the delay also come for their adidas referent, but yea, a lil disappointing 

I am wondering the same thing as yours. I think this situation make them busy enough to get another pre-order so that they just end it. 

Can't only blame them tho, the delay also come for their adidas referent, but yea, a lil disappointing 
Oh well we shall wait and see! 

so i locked up a size 11 in the triple blacks only problem is im a 12. Do you guys think a full size down will be too much?
I'm a 12 also and an 11.5 is perfect for me in Qasas. An 11 may be a little snug for you but I think you'll still be good. It's a pretty "stretchy" shoe anyways

I'm a 12 also and an 11.5 is perfect for me in Qasas. An 11 may be a little snug for you but I think you'll still be good. It's a pretty "stretchy" shoe anyways
ima see if i can find a place to lock up an 11.5 (same size that fit perfectly in tubulars when i tried those) if not may have to go with the 11 and if all else fails just return it. 

You're probably good! I only went half a size down and there's still some space and had to double socks so that it'll be more of a tight fit. 

I guess I got a narrow feet. Depends on your foot really. Hopefully, it fits! 

Last edited:

You're probably good! I only went half a size down and there's still some space and had to double socks so that it'll be more of a tight fit. 

I guess I got a narrow feet. Depends on your foot really. Hopefully, it fits! 
i do too! will know as soon as i get that tracking number. 

I'm a 12 too and I got an 11.5 in my Qasa Hi Florals. If i got an 11 it would have been too snug for me.

Does zappos usually have sales or have any coupon codes? i'm thinking of snagging those orange lows and changing that orange to black.

Does zappos usually have sales or have any coupon codes? i'm thinking of snagging those orange lows and changing that orange to black.

Zappos don't have coupon codes. They also don't do frequent sales for the couture section. I'm still a VIP member back from when they introduced the program as a seperate part of the site and only saw price cuts for individual items. I'll dig up some dirt to see if there is anything cuts coming up for Y-3.

Zappos don't have coupon codes. They also don't do frequent sales for the couture section. I'm still a VIP member back from when they introduced the program as a seperate part of the site and only saw price cuts for individual items. I'll dig up some dirt to see if there is anything cuts coming up for Y-3.
How are they with the returns? Is it a hassle? I might as well grab them now.

Anyone here own the orange lows? what kind of material is on the toe box?

Last edited:
How are they with the returns? Is it a hassle? I might as well grab them now.

Anyone here own the orange lows? what kind of material is on the toe box?

Their return policy is really good. As long as everything is in original condition and that you don't remove the tags, you have up to a year from purchase date to return the item. If you give me a few minutes, I can check to see if any deals are looming.

Back
Top Bottom