Y-3 Qasa

Went TTS on these... they aren't exactly .5 size big, but they've got a bit of a room on the toe.

(Yes I got them in hand already)

Anybody got a tip to keep your feet a little more secure? 

I mean, I can really wear them, they're not gonna fall off... 

Not tryna double sock tho... 

Went TTS on these... they aren't exactly .5 size big, but they've got a bit of a room on the toe.

(Yes I got them in hand already)

Anybody got a tip to keep your feet a little more secure? 

I mean, I can really wear them, they're not gonna fall off... 

Not tryna double sock tho... 
Stick an insole in there

I luv my green pair, gonna cop a second pair on the low. Black ones I don't like so much, wish they used black suede instead.
Thx, exactly my thoughts too, black suede would be cool. Size wise I´m a 9,5 in yohji  boost ,  do the desert boost fit similar  ?

Thx, exactly my thoughts too, black suede would be cool. Size wise I´m a 9,5 in yohji boost , do the desert boost fit similar  ?

I only got the QR Boost but all y3s I have I went .5 down from my TTS. Except the qasa lows, I went full size down only because it was a slip on, but could of went .5 down too If I wanted

Quote:

I agree the sizes are heavily inconsistent but if people bothered to look, they can find the correct advice given by people who actually own the pairs.

I got tired of repeating myself so I stopped posting sizing answers entirely and only post deals/sales.
one last time can you humor me... haha. I'm a size 14 in ultra boosts and the 350s. For the most part those fit pretty perfectly. What would you recommend for some Highs vs Lows? I might be SOL since it appears they only go up to size 12.5. Thanks in advance, and will be an active member of this thread. just need to pickup my first pair somehow, someway.  

one last time can you humor me... haha. I'm a size 14 in ultra boosts and the 350s. For the most part those fit pretty perfectly. What would you recommend for some Highs vs Lows? I might be SOL since it appears they only go up to size 12.5. Thanks in advance, and will be an active member of this thread. just need to pickup my first pair somehow, someway.  
Size 14 in Ultra Boost and 350s

I would recommend:

Qasa Highs - Sz 13.5

Qasa Lows - Sz 13

I find it odd your UB is the same size as 350s, most people would be Size 13.5 in 350s or 14.5 in Ultra Boosts, whichever is their TTS (UB +0.5/350 -0.5)

Regardless, you are correct, I have not seen a Qasa bigger than 12.5 (technically Sz 13) so you're SOL.

I live chatted for the blue retro boost. I told them I wanted to price match and showed them the item on their website and the one on the other.

Then I told them the unit price of the item was $136.14 excluding duties and shipping. Couldn't get the extra 20% off price match because supposedly its not a promo code shown on the ln-cc website, so revolve doesn't recognize it. If they did that price match would've been $106 lol. Almost had it haha. Remember your size has to be available on both sites for the PM to work. Good luck
Repped thanks for the advice! Worked for me. Grabbed them for $136.14

Bit of a dilemma here, found a US8.5 qasa low ii primeknit (black/white) for sale, but not too sure on sizing, I wear a US9.5 in Adidas flux xeno and US9 in tubular, will the lows fit? Thanks!

Last edited:
How long does it take for that Y3.com sale to get better than 30% or is that the best it's going to get?

Are there any sites with good discounts for the qasa highs? 
now  you are spamming this forum too 
mean.gif

Hey bros, need a bit of help with sizing on my RETRO BOOSTS

I wear a 42 in CP Achilles, 10 in Vans, 11 in Nike Free Runs (roomy in the front for running), 9 in most dress shoes.

I bought a 9 in the retro boosts, but they feel pretty snug. There is not much room in the toe box, and I think the tightness feeling is amplified by the fact that the neoprene fits like a glove.

It's not uncomfortable walking around in them, although my toes do feel constricted and I haven't worn them around for a long period of time. I wonder if a 10US would be better. I could swap it out through revolve, just not sure it's worth paying $30 bucks for shipping to get a size that might be too big? (they don't have 9.5)

Some pics below! The first is me standing normally, the other 2 are with my toe raised to show how much room I have in the toe box.

Last edited:
^ I kind of had the same dilemma with my Qasas.

If I were you, I'd consider paying the $30 to get a size you're comfortable with. It's a $300+ shoe, so personally I'd want them to fit.

Back
Top Bottom