Y-3 Qasa

Aramex discount code??
No but really, refuse it if you don't want to pay and have them send it back.

Customs fees are common knowledge though, it's not something sites usually mention because they assume people know.

Oh please forgive me. I've purchased from international retailers all of....0 times. I'll know better next time. If it was soooo common they should say "you will have fees" instead of "you may". Kinda deceiving

Customs fees are common knowledge though, it's not something sites usually mention because they assume people know.
Oh please forgive me. I've purchased from international retailers all of....0 times. I'll know better next time. If it was soooo common they should say "you will have fees" instead of "you may". Kinda deceiving
It's just silly to be complaining so much about something that's common practice. No one screwed you here.

Anything over $200 will incur a customs fee 99% of the time. There is always the incredibly slight chance that you'll slip by without any fees but it's pretty rare for that to happen. Which is why they say, "you may".

Live & learn.

It's just silly to be complaining so much about something that's common practice. No one screwed you here.

Anything over $200 will incur a customs fee 99% of the time. There is always the incredibly slight chance that you'll slip by without any fees but it's pretty rare for that to happen. Which is why they say, "you may".

Live & learn.

To be fair though, it does seem like a wonky system. Because I have purchased many times from retail stores internationally, various times well over $200, yet I have only been charged customs twice and I was charged months later. Definitely seems as though certain people either rarely or never get charged and others it seems to be the rule when buying internationally. I wonder if it is more in to do with where you live exactly that determines if you will get charged or not.

Last edited:
Every country has different customs policies so where the US charges customs fees on purchases over 200 other countries do not. So saying you may have fees is 100% true. You learned your lesson the hard way. 

got to try on highs black/white yesterday.  Fit perfect.  Gonna break them out sometime next week. 
pimp.gif

Wish I could find someone to trade my triple blacks for a b/w pair of qasas with without having to go on a manhunt. Going to be salty if I have to cop the b/w pair and pay 300+ smh

F/W'16 All Grey Qasa High

I wish it was more like a lighter grey. this ashy grey makes it looks like a dirty dusty triple blacks.

Back
Top Bottom