Y-3 Qasa

Wow that's a fantastic deal. Qasas fit a full size larger than Ultra Boosts, right? If so I'd need a 10 which they don't have, so I'm wondering if I can make that 10.5 work. 
nerd.gif

Wow that's a fantastic deal. Qasas fit a full size larger than Ultra Boosts, right? If so I'd need a 10 which they don't have, so I'm wondering if I can make that 10.5 work. :nerd:

For qasa high and pure boost zg I go with my TTS in UK sizing. UK 11, with the y-3 size conversion it's a US 11.5, my normal US size is 12.... So go tts UK or 0.5 down US size.

Came up to $246 shipped. My state tax....

Still a great deal.

Got ready to finally bite and buy those whites. Glad someone already grabbed them. My wallet appreciates you

Debating if I should cop... Looks clean on feet. $400 though...
They'll most likely go on sale since they're not an all black shoe. The only reason i dropped $400 on my triple blacks was because my order from barneys had gotten cancelled the week before and i had gotten the wrong size from a UK site, i was fed up lol. Wait it out.

Can't believe those b/w zg knits are hitting for as much as they are. Glad I picked up my pear for 200...

Can't believe those b/w zg knits are hitting for as much as they are. Glad I picked up my pear for 200...
Thanks for rubbing it in, m8. I've been trying to pick up a pair since before that Matches deal and still don't have them lol. Don't think I ever will at this point...

Last edited:
I had my eye on them before Matches, and luckily just got blessed by another member on here. Picked up both colorways. Wish I would of had foresight to them being this limited I would have doubled up even at that OG prices of 275 Matches had them at.

Someone offered me a pair of Moonrock 350s for the b/w zgs and I'm just like damn, the hype is real.

Jerry Lorenzo was always spotted wearing them. Glad i tripled up on matches for $200 each! By far my go to sneakers.

They were on Matches before Jerry posted them on IG. The hype just randomly picked up faster recently.

damnnit i've been spending so much money but i dont want to sleep on these grey qasas...300 is a good price

sheesh...ima go ahead and do it. haha 

the matches fit pic sold me. I love that color. faded/washed gray...match the John Elliott safari hoodie i just copped.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom